Gunstar

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Getter1, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Well I've waited for an affordable Gunstar model for nigh-on a decade now, so I guess I can wait a few weeks. :thumb:

I wish I could get pics, but the only copy of TLS I own is on VHS, so I can't make screen caps right now unfortunately. But in a pinch, the part where this is visible is when the Gunstars are being arranged and, of course, when Alex has to shoot down the Target Lights. I'll try taking a pic of my TV during those scenes and see if that's any good.
  2. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

T minus 10 seconds and counting, I have been working on the second section, but I think I'm going to reprint it and re-do it

Attached Files:

3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Doesn't look too bad to me. Personally I'd wait until Thunderchild releases the final version before reprinting and rebuilding anything. That's what I'm going to do, anyway. :thumb:
  4. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Well, I'd like to make it look halfway good looking even so, I had some problems with the HUGE cylinder, it looks better than my first attempt, but there has got to be a better way to build it....
  5. Janx

Janx Member

I have got a bit behind on the beast atm, but building the new sheets as I type so hopefully I'll get a few images up soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.