Resource Gunstar "The Last Starfigher" by THUNDERCHILD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
zathros submitted a new resource:

Gunstar "The Last Thunderfighter" by THUNDERCHILD. GUnsta Fighter Spaceship with Instructions in a .rar file.
This is Thunderchild's Gunstar. A fantastic model that you can here at ZEALOT. Model template and Instructions in a .rar compressed file. 7ZIP is a great program for unwrapping these models, .rar, .zip, etc.

All thanks to THUNDERCHILD!!

Last edited:

TimberGhost

Conniseur of scaled construction
Finally found it! I saw this pop up a year ago but I could never find the creator or a pdo for it.

Next project accepted.

Jadriancz

I have wanted this in Styrene for so long but can only find resin kits.. well if I cant have it in styrene then paper it is!!!
Thanks!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You could make this in thin PVC sheets. It would require you to do all the graphics. I made (and still have) a small sailboat model of the actual 16 foot sailboat I owned. I went outside, and holding it with an alligator clip attacked to a wooden dowel, I poured a couple of bottles of liquid crazy glue on it. I waited for a day for the fumes to go away. The boated floated great, and the paper absorbed the glue so well, it feels like plastic. that is the oldest model I own, of any medium, it's now 17 years old, stiff as a board. That, I believe, is the best way to make this model endure if you want it too. It is probably the most unhealthy, and dangerous, as those fumes can kill you. I don't use Crazy Glue for anything anymore, but would use it on a limited bases, maybe. I just picked up a pen that hardens the liquid with U.V. light, and you can build it up. It's incredibly strong. They show it on T.V. holding two pieces of rope together and towing a truck.

It was great of Thunderchild to upload this here. It is a hard model to find. ;)

Last edited:

johnmiic

This is not the *giant* paper version of the Gunstar, "big bertha", I take it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.