Gundam

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
hello everybody :grin:
as you can see im new here, and have just got into paper modeling. just finished a front mission 4 paper model the valkire or some thing, will put pics up soon. was my firts one, and am now hooked, anyway to the point in hand can some one tell me where i can get gundam and other mecha paper models to download i would be very appreciated, also if you like models visit my web site. www.robsminiaturemodels.com
thank you all in advace.

rob

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
thanks

thanks guys for the links. i found a few models on that finalpaper.net but not all of them, in particular gundam five star stories and the like and i cant find any where to sign up and join. any help here would be appreciated also looking for RX-93 Hi-V paper model that alot of peaple are saying is on this site but i cant find it.also is there any one who can tell me how pepakura works for viewing printing and other functions. please. thanks again:grin:

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
thanks

hey thanks guys for the links please keep em comming any way here is a pic of my first model which is from front mission 4 called zenith i hope you like. lots of mistakes but hey was my first one.
any links for othe mechs other than gundam would be great aswell. thanks.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• zenith.JPG
    zenith.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 399

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
hi doc i dont know about babel but if you type the link in google search then click translate it should do it for you, i am using mozilla and have a translation protocol d/l into it. the site is in korean if that helps any.:-D