gundam ziong beta build thread

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by rlc321, Dec 8, 2007.

1. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

ok guys here is the beta build thread for the gundam ziong, my partner is going to be building it and i will be adding pics as she goes. also any one else want to try the test build are more than welcome, all i ask the that you DONT give the model out and you show the progress, and let me know of any problems. below is a pic of the unfolded head.
    rob

Attached Files:

2. rlc321

ok pic one

this shows the bottom half of the body and stand, all went well with no problems so far.

Attached Files:

3. rlc321

and the thruster

here is a pic of the thruster under neath by the way the large grey piece that the thruster fits one was a bit fiddley to fix but it can be done.
    also i think this kit will be large about 33 cm tall..sign1
    so tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Looks great so far, keep going ^^
  5. rlc321

thanks lex what i am gonna do with this beta build it just build some parts ie the thruster is the same large or small so if one works the other will too, same goes for the arm which i might add is very detailed, any way more pics will be up soon so keep watching.
    also does any one else wanna have a go at it?? if so please read first thread up the top then PM me..
    rob
  6. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Uhm...When are you finishing your Alex NT-1? I really wanna make that by Christmas XD Or later :) Still, your projects are going nicely.
  7. rlc321

thank you soaring, i am working on the textures for the alex nt 1 i am just trying to make them work i dont think it will be ready befor xmas but may be very soon after. as i have no idea really how to do textures i am basiclly trying and seing what works or doesnt. and thanks for he encouragement.
    rob
  8. Soaring

Soaring Guest

:twisted::twisted:No Problem, thanks by the way. I wanted to make your gundam because I hate the SD Versions :p And I think TR-1 Hazel's templates are messed up, most of the gundam templates I have have the Tabs running into each other. Plus, I think NT-1 Alex is cool :) Do you think you can post more WIP pics? :twisted:
  9. rlc321

with nt alwx gundam once i have fifnished the textures i will be doing a final build test, which i will show more build progress aswell..
    i feel the same way i love gundam have all the tv series from the 1979 version up to and including the newest gundam 00. i have felt frustarted that for most the really good gundams you need to be korean and have a korean id number just to join there forums, so thats when i decided to design my own gundams.
    rob