Gundam Z, Full Armor, and Hyper Mega Cannon

lordbandit

ok, has someone already tried that model??? it's the one with 3 .pdo's??? it's all white, after finishing my msater chief and gurren lagann (yes I'm building both at the same time... ) I'd like to try that one, also if some one can post some pics so I can put some color I would apreciate, I love this forum I only wish people would finish some WIP I've seen around (I think we all)

think-floyd

I know what you mean about the WIP hehe, I've got a fair few myself.

I've got that model myself, it looks to be buildable. I've no idea who the designer is or whether it's a legitimate release though, I can't actually remember where i got it sadly. If i remember correctly, there are some decals on it, at the chest? I'd love to know where it came from, maybe the designer has released textures now :/

lordbandit

well... I have a closer look at the templates... and in the corner there's a color... I think it's B/W 'cause you have to print it on a color sheet... so many views and just one reply :p thanks

think-floyd

Hey 57townsman, are you a member on ppxclub? I've seen that thread before in my travels but can't see any images on it. Are they only visible to logged in users? I even tried joining, but it didn't like being put through google translate, so i gave up eventually. If you've figured it out (or speak chinese!) could you explain how to join that site? I really want to build this model, any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

57townsman

Hi Think-floyd,

Yeah, I'm a member there. I don't speak Chinese either but I managed to join using Google translator. I opened it in two windows and translated one to clue me in on how to fill in the other one. I know its not much help but that's how I did it. :eek:ops:

I forgot about not being able to see the pictures from outside the forum, here you go:

Attachments

• Fazz1.jpg
    Fazz1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 34

think-floyd

wooooooooooooow, that's pretty superb looking :eek:

Looks like that will be my next build! I might have to build the gun first, just to see if it's really that scary :D