Gundam wanted

RMCH

I'm sorry. My apologies to you and all here at the forums. I should of read the thread more thoroughly. :eek:ops:

RMCH

I'm sorry. My apologies to you and all here at the forums. I should of read the thread more thoroughly. :eek:ops:

RMCH

Thanks for the link, I have those models. As for the EX-S Gundam, the download time has expired awhile ago. And I only found distorted rescaned JPEGs. That are not of very good quality.

RMCH

Thanks for the link, I have those models. As for the EX-S Gundam, the download time has expired awhile ago. And I only found distorted rescaned JPEGs. That are not of very good quality.

RMCH

And again my apologies to everyone here. I understand now that the forum is a place for talking about and showing off models. Not a Wanted ads bulletin board.

RMCH

And again my apologies to everyone here. I understand now that the forum is a place for talking about and showing off models. Not a Wanted ads bulletin board.

Lex

Dollmaker
Well, as a matter of fact, there IS a section for tradings and so on. It's under the name of "Classified ads".

Or, you could look in "Internet finds", that's kinda sort of reference

Lex

Dollmaker
Well, as a matter of fact, there IS a section for tradings and so on. It's under the name of "Classified ads".

Or, you could look in "Internet finds", that's kinda sort of reference