Gundam Rx-78 Core Fighter

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
here is a pic of the core fighter from gundam 0079 i done it last night still some work to do though this will be a totally free model as i thought it only fair as most of my big mecha and gundams will only be free for a short time so i decided to give something back. and when done i will ask the moderators to put it the downlads section for all to enjoy. also this wiill be my first attempt at texturing which skip will help me with. any way i hope ypu enjoy this as soon as its ready.
all the best
rob

Attachments

• New Picture (7).jpg
    New Picture (7).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 20

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
update

ok here is the completed 3d model of the core fighter including stand:thumb::mrgreen:
right now i need to texture this bad boy and it will be my first so bear with me as its mt first attempt at texturing.lolsign1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 8

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
update

thanks skip this actually came along quit quick, the model will stand 20cm long and 16 cm wide and 18.4 cm deep at least thats what pepakura says sign1
any way here is a snap shot of the parts unfolded ready for texturing.
rob

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 24

palmer

Jul 5, 2007
OOOH! Well done rob! I'll surely build it!
In this period I'm watching the original 0079 series, I already built a guntank and I'm gonna making a rx-78.
Maybe your model could be adapted to fit in that famous (and pirate) big rx-78...it should be cool!

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
ok guys just to let ya know im releasing this core fighter in the next 5 mins oor so hopefully it wont be long it will be in the downloads sections after moderator review i hope you all enjoy.
all the best
rob
ps
here is the link to the download section please post build pics and completed builds is all i ask thank you and good luck.
http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=761

1Randyc

May 28, 2008
Thank you very much for this!
I guess I have to wait? Download is in moderator's queue.....
Hmm, cannot download yet...
Anyway you can send this to radneykim@gmail.com, rlc321? :mrgreen:

Thank you