Gundam Pegasus Class Ships

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sdk2knbk, Jan 21, 2008.

1. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Here's a few pix of 2 of my latest builds, the Gray Phantom and the Albion from MS Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket, and 0083 Stardust Memories. The smaller ship is the original White Base. Masumune Washington pointed that one out to me, but I can't remember where it came from. The other 2, well, they came from somewhere I can't mention. I haven't been able to identify the source, so don't know if they're "legal" or not. Anyone seen them before? Sorry for the fuzzies on the first 2 closeups, so hard to push the darned button on my digital without shaking the camera :curse:.

Scott K.

Attached Files:

2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice builds buddy! ;) I have the White Base, but I don't think I have the other two. I wouldn't mind tough they look rather nice.
  3. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Thanks. They are kinda nice, aren't they? They are a bit confusing, though. The Phantom's hull between the engines doesn't match the references I was able to find, and the Albion's wings are completely different. Still, they look good otherwise, and I guess that's the point. Now if only they were bigger...

Scott K.
  4. Master-Bruce

True. Not everything we build is 100% accurate but they still look good and you can still see what it is.
  5. animechx

animechx New Member

sdk2knbk - i have the 4-page template for the 1/1700 Albion but not the instructions. would you be kind enough to post or even pm me the instruction guide? pls. thanks in advance.

OT... Bandai's 1/1700 Ex Kits for these ships are way out of my budget, although i was able to get 3 on 50% OFF. (Salamis, Magella and Minerva)
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Nice one! And... anyone happen to have a template for the Archangel?
  7. Soaring

Soaring Guest

How you ever found those models, I'll never know...

Great job on these, however, since I'm not familiar with any names, I like the one to the far left ;)
  8. Master-Bruce

Hey Lex, I've been looking for an Archangel, but with no luck. :( I have however, been thinking of doing one myself.

Especiall since I've started watching Gundam Seed recently.
  9. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Animex, I'd send you the instructions if I could, but I don't have any. All I could do was search for whatever reference pix I could find. The best I found were detail shotsa of the B-Club resin kits. Where did you find 50% copies of those EX kits? I just found a local source for them near me, but at $40.00 each, they're going to have to wait until tax refund time...

Soaring, in the first picture, left-to-right, the ships are; Albion, Gray Phantom, and the original White Base. I found the first 2 by searching a list that I can't post here, as there is too much pirated material there. Sure wish I could find out where these models originally came from!

Archangel is the ship that I want to buy in the EX series, since I don't have one in any other form. I am lucky enough to have found smaller p*****c versions of White Base and the Aragama. I've also got the Bandai "toy" version of the Albion, that helped quite a bit in assembling the paper version. Hmmm, there are so many other previously unobtainable spacecraft subjects being produced and released by designers here that maybe one could be persuaded to do some of these? I'd try it myself, but haven't had much time for design lately. As it is, using "stolen moments" here and there, it took me nearly three weeks to build the Phantom and Albion.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments, glad you guys liked these.

Scott K.
  10. animechx

animechx New Member

that means i have to use the images of Ex Kits from Hobby Search as reference. well... wish me luck.
    BTW, i got those kits from a local toyshop here in the Philippines that sells some surplus Gundam items at 50% off. Some of them have missing parts, but most are complete with minor damage on boxes or missing manuals. Once i got a PG Zeta from them for only less than 150$. And 5hrs from now i'll be getting my PG Zaku II for only around 100$, i've been bugging them for this one for more than a year now, and finally i'm gonna get it. As they say "patience is a virtue".
  11. sherban

sherban Member

12. khanbernardphoenix

khanbernardphoenix New Member

hi , can any one of our generous members take mercy on me and send me plans and instructions on gundam ships particularly the albion, archangel, kusanagi, etc? i hav the ex models for the 1st 2, but there is a different kind of transcendental rapture and sense of accomplishment if you can make one as a papercraft. so please anyone, please send me a copy. my email is khanbernardphoenix@yahoo.com.ph. again , thanks in advance
  13. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Ahem! Read post 9! He can't give it or post the links because it contains piracy...:D
  14. Master-Bruce

Hey Khan,

I can't help with the Albion but I can say that an Archangel and Dominion will be along soon. ;)
  15. sherban

sherban Member

Great news! Hardly can wait these spaceships! Thanks for think of this.
  16. khanbernardphoenix

khanbernardphoenix New Member

good day mr. skupilkinson,

i am very happy to hear that news. i am eagerly awaiting news from you. however, i wish you, or any one can send me the plans for the white base.preferably the one made by mr. sdk2knbk. or sir if you can read this, can i ask for a copy of your white base? tnx. for the meantime i am praying that God gives you and mr skupilkinson patience and skill to help newbies like me in our common interests. thanks. my email is khanbernardphoenix@yahoo.com.ph