Gundam Papermodel

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
xyberz said:
You're gonna need a file called Alzip.exe to extract it. Google it xxxxxxxxxx!
URL xxxxxxxxxxxx
Please keep download links limited to the designers website. The cafe naver links are fine. The rapid share is not.
Also please remember this is a multi-nation multi-age and gender forum and we literally have members here from everywhere (Including children from everywhere as well)
Thank You
(Taking off the moderator hat now...back to work)

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
Sorry, my bad. Most definately will keep the language to "G" rated from now on.

Also the rapidshare link isn't mine. It's from the designer I believe and that's where he wanted to host it. I just provided that link for everyone here.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
Here is the link to the translated Japanese xxxxxxx for the Gundam EX-S to prove that the rapidshare link isn't from me.

ANd here is the link to the file you need.

xxxxxxxxx

Enjoy! :grin:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
xyberz said:
Here is the link to the translated Japanese xxxxxxx for the Gundam EX-S to prove that the rapidshare link isn't from me.ANd here is the link to the file you need.xxxxxxxxx Enjoy! :grin:

Hi xyberz!
I never meant to imply the link was from you, Only that it wasn't legitimate.

The EX-S is designed by a Korean who goes by the name of OnePiece.
He maintains an area at www.finalpaper,net and at cafe naver http://blog.naver.com/7200ss

If you or anyone has the slightest bit of doubt about a download link please contact me first.
It's what I'm here for.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't from the original designer. I just posted what I found online somewhere else. Kinda hard to translate what in the world they're saying and if it was from the original designer or not.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
I just got an idea how this model can be printed cheaply.

Colored paper. Printed in black and white.

=B

snake_no19

Dec 5, 2006
hi i just finished my first mech paper craft and came across this gundam EX-S but i can't download it from the korean sites. Please can somebody share it with me my e-mail is snake_no19@yahoo.com thanks in advance

Skron

Feb 12, 2007
Me too

Hi, guys, ive got really impressed with this papermodel looking, but i havent been able to get access to it, if someone reply to the oarlier msg, plz, respond to me also. Thx in advance!

dikyah

Feb 27, 2007
hi

hi! good day to all... can someone share or send me the BACKPACK only of the EX-S model... i cant find one on the net...
thank you in advance.... goodluck to all your work:)

here's my email... raizen_1531@yahoo.com

Vamp

May 3, 2007
Hi, I the new guy on this grear forums. And I have one small request. Can someone send to my meil EX-S model, i search one week and I cant find any download links. Pls somebody send to my meil Snejk5@lycos.com or give them on rapidshare. I will gratefull.

Sory for my englisch