Gundam Papermodel

Freeline46

Jun 19, 2006
Hi boyz!
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian!!! :grin:

I'm searching for a Gundam papermodel, but I'll a big and high detailed model, possibly if it's snodable (I find an RX-7 model but I dislike that, I'd like GAT-X 105 or most complicate)

CAN YOU HELP ME??? :? :cry:

THANKS!

C

cgutzmer

No idea if its gundam or not but it has a similar style
Valkyrie vf-1s I really have no idea if its along the same lines or not.
Chris

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Here is a site with some links to free downloads. The exact gundam you are looking for might not be there, but you can look around and see what they have.

Free Paper Toys

Scroll to section titled Robots, Mechs, Gundam, Manga Free Paper Models.:)

Kraftman

Jan 8, 2006
EX-S Gundam is really COOL STUFF!!! Thanks a lot for this link - this one will be definitelly shown on our anime fest -___-

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
I think the time limit expired on this :( If anyone has a current link please post it :) Or send me an email stevekirkman at bitechnologies.com:-D

Can anyone explain why you can access Finalpaper.net some days and not others? Sometimes I can view the blogs and forums and other times they are locked out.

Nox

Sep 7, 2006
can anyone help i've been searching for this model a long time since it was in the build process i can't understand anything on the page ... i guess my koreean is a little ..hmmm... inexistent:p ... pls if someone has it an can send it to me by mail .. or if you can giva an email adress of the guy who build it i would be gratefull ...

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to

Nox

Sep 7, 2006
i already have that one and another great gundam model from there ... but teh model from finalpaper is mindblowing i have to have it:) and unfortunatley i cant undersatand a word of tht website:(

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
57townsman said:
Ok, I'll bite. How does one become a member?? I'm guessing you need one of those Korean personal ID numbers :cry:

At one time there was an email available to contact the admins. I sent them a message introducing myself and they were most kind in manually setting up my account for me and emailing me my login information.