Gundam GP03 Stamen

Happy B-day to the kid Skip!!!! also happy B-day 4x4paper!

This think looks great skip. Need a beta builder?????:mrgreen::cool:

I am enjoying this build thread.

Knight

Master-Bruce

Thank you guys!! :)

Joe, he's actually been going through the terrible twos since he turned 1yr! LOL He's a good kid so far but has a terrible temper! :( Though a lollypop usually get's him to play nice again. LOL

Happy birthday 4x4paper! It was my brothers Birthday yesterday too. What are the odds? My Son and Brother both sharing the same day.

Knightstalker, I'm actually doing the beta build as I develop this time. I'm hoping it willavoid the crash I had on the Sulaco. When I get tired of colouring and texturing, I can switch to a bit of building. Then vice versa, so I'm tending to texture an area then build it, then texture a new area...

I have the feet ready for a build and the thighs. So I'll build those, then texure the lower legs and then build them. After that the figure/suit itself will almost be ready. Just leaving the backpack and waist armor and beam rifle.

Glad you liking it. I will have something nw to show soon.

CJTK1701

Banned
Well, I'm just loving your work man. Can't wait, though I do pity you and envy you with the rug-rat. They are mixed blessings.:thumb:

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
didnt realise it was your sons bday skip happy bday to him for yesterday. cant wait for this one to come to life its gonna look so cool. its really great work your doin there.

Master-Bruce

I hear ya there Joe! LOL Gotta love 'em though, I'd be lost without them. :)

Thanks Rob,it'd be good to catch up wth you later to see hox things are going. ;)

Lex

Dollmaker
Like... did I miss your son's birthday Skip? Oh that was a real pity... Best wishes to your family and all ^^

Master-Bruce

Sorry guys for the lack of progress reorts once again guys. :( Work had really slowed dwn on this for a while there.

Good news though! :) I'm back on the case and building AND texturing again. More texuring on the legs and I've startedbuilding the crotch area ready to recieve legs. ;)

No pics yet but I'll have one or two later tonight. I'm almost out of time now, my son's about to wake from his nap so I'll be busy again but I'll be back at it tonight! Once the crotch is done I'll probaly spend tomorrow texturing the shield and beam rifle for Rob's Alex Gundam to get that one fully complete. Then back to working on both the Stamen and Hyakushiki!!!! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Though at least it's on getting more Gundam models done right? Though it's not too difficult. ;)

3.jpg

Also, as aside note, I started modelling something yesterday when I had a few minutes. See if you can guess what it is?

Master-Bruce

Ok, I'll leave with this speedy pic I took. Not much to look at but it show's I am till working on the Stamen. LOL

33.JPG

Has anyone guessed what it is I started modeling yet? :)

S

Soaring

Aweesome waist! And I'm guessing the modeling pictures was one of the Gundam White Bases? The Albion?

Master-Bruce

LOL! Go on then Rob. ;)

It's not the Albion or White Base, but you're close. ;)

Defenitely NOT Star Trek! Sorry Joe, I'm not interested in Trek in the slightest lately. I think I just had my fill of it over the last 2 years.

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
ok to put every one at ease its the archangel from gundam seed and skip your doin a grand job of it too..

CJTK1701

Banned
Defenitely NOT Star Trek! Sorry Joe, I'm not interested in Trek in the slightest lately. I think I just had my fill of it over the last 2 years.

LOL, can't say that I really blame you, but hey, it's show I enjoy and no amount of silliness will make me dislike it. Looking forward to your new photos.
Keep on Trekkin!

Master-Bruce

Ok, I got totally sidetrackedby this design. BTW, Rob is right. It's the Archangel!!!

I thought this would be really ticky but so far so good. Here's another qick progress report on it. Or rather a progress pic:

7.jpg

Today I'll be getting the Alex ready for Rob, then back to the Stamen. ;)

Master-Bruce

Thanks Lex. :) :)

It's shaping up surprisingly well considering I only started it on Saturday morning. The modelling stage is almost done. I thought this would be tricky but I'm getting there. :)