Guess who else is "Posting too much" :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
rksstl said:
I'm just curious but how do BLABBERMOUTHS announce1 ever find time to do any modeling??? bounce7 Congrats Don. :wave:
Well, since I've been doing other things.. as well as admining here and been busy at work.. I have plans to model in February.....

... Of course, this is stuff I planned for June......... 2005!! :D :D :D

My new years resolution is to finish everything I resolved to do last year ... and didn't do sign1 sign1 (Heard in a Radio Ad)

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
N Gauger said:
Well, since I've been doing other things.. as well as admining here and been busy at work.. I have plans to model in February.....

... Of course, this is stuff I planned for June......... 2005!! :D :D :D

My new years resolution is to finish everything I resolved to do last year ... and didn't do sign1 sign1 (Heard in a Radio Ad)

And whatever you don't get done this year will get done next year.sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
rksstl said:
I'm just curious but how do BLABBERMOUTHS announce1 ever find time to do any modeling??? bounce7 Congrats Don. :wave:
Well Rich, to start with, being retired doesn't help a bit.:cry: I seem to have less free time than I did when I worked full time. wall1 The thing that helps me is that my computer is just a few steps away from my train room,train97 and a few feet away from my garage workshop.hamr Just think, all the time I save by not having to walk that far I can now devote to my layout. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rksstl

May 24, 2003
St. Peters Missouri
Visit site
Trust me I understand I quit my job 3 weeks ago and was unable to get hardly anything done to the layout (not financially short time short). But the brite side I start with a new employer tomorrow which I start an hour later and get off an hour earlier :cool: plus alot better pay and full benefits. Which equates small tv and laptop in the train room. :D May be now I'll have more time to reach blabbermouth status :D :D

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
:wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Congrats Don. I am only up about 1500 or so. Would have been much higher except for a couple of deaths, strokes and illness and hospital stays between my wife, me and other family members. 2005 hasn't been a very good year except the Lord has kept the wife and me on this earth and taken care of us.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Clerk said:
:wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Congrats Don. ...except the Lord has kept the wife and me on this earth and taken care of us.
That in itself is a blessing. Being able to post here is another. Yeah, I talk a lot, but quantity doesn't always mean quality,:rolleyes: but I try nonetheless.announce1announce1 Sometimes my posts have absolutely no redeaming value,:eek:ops: but I'm hoping the few that do make up for the others.
44.gif

Oh, in case you hadn't noticed, I try to keep things on the lighter side when I can. stooges8I hope that has more value than anything else I say or do.:D :D