Guess this mech

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
As far as the software's shortcomings on creating round parts. Could you just make your own or perhaps use one of the Yamaha bikes as a template to create a prototype wheel?

As for the transformed model. You would certainly need a human model. That's where curves are going to kill you.

Looks like good process anyway.

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
StevO,

I did replace the wheels. The ones in the pics are the replacements. I snagged them from another model. Agreed if I do a transformed version the rider would kill me trying to design it in the program.

Getter 1
John

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Right now I'm trying to learn the digital -> paper software and once thats done I will be using game models to test it out.

When I get it squared away, I'd like to do a rider for many reasons.

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
GyverX said:
Old Post, I know. I did my searching, and could not find anything more on this model and was wondering if anyone knows if it was completed or not. If so, where it might be :)

THanks for the info

Wow I haven't worked on this one in quite some time, I didn't realize that anyone was actually intrested in it?!?!?!

It's basic structure is complete but it lacks textures.

Getter 1

GyverX

Jun 23, 2004
knoxville, TN
www.matrixlair.com
I would be more than willing to do textures for it. I have pletty of time on my hands and there is alot of online referance for it as well.

Up to you, but like I said, ...more than happy and willing.

:)

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
GyverX said:
I would be more than willing to do textures for it. I have pletty of time on my hands and there is alot of online referance for it as well.

Up to you, but like I said, ...more than happy and willing.

:)

PM me your e-mail addy and I'll get the file off to you. Oh the textures will have to be done the old fashion way as the design program cannot be read by other 3D programs so I printed out the parts and scanned them in, still intrested?

Getter 1