Grumman A-6E Intruder - 1:48

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
It seems Su-25 isn't only my preffered plane :)))
Sorry, but it won't be the next. these plans are on my design desk since begining of the year. This will be my first 1:32 model, but it won't be selled via my site, because it wil be very detailed and won't be sweetable for download. I'm designing it in background and tis is defining very slow design. May be I'll do 1:48 version, but it won't be soon.
The next one will be Kawasaky Ki-100

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
Thanks,Shoki
Good idea. In fact I usualy do not do variants, but I'll take your offer into consideration.
About documentation-I have good drawings, but the thing i need is view of engine Kawasaki Ha-140.

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
The Ki-100-Ia/b both used the Mitsubishi Ha-112-II 14 cylinder engine. The general series was named "Kinsei" (Golden Star) starting at 730 HP it went quickly to 910 HP and was giving as much as 1560 HP at the end of the War. Designations include Army 99 Model 2, the MK 8-A through MK 8-P, the Ha-112 and finally the HA-33.

Mitsubishi held a Pratt & Whitney license prior to the outbreak of hostilities and many think it was this connection which influenced the design and it's inherrent reliability.

Hope this helps your research...,

Best regards, Gil