Groupe Buys.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Josh:wave:, DON'T laugh:D, i am serious, if COMBAT can get a GOOD DEAL on one without sound...I'M THERE!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: it would take me a whole 6mins to drop one of my last two sound decoders in a P2k;). :D -Deano

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
UP SD40-2 said:
so thats a no on one without sound?:confused:

Oh, no sound.... OK. :)

Hows this? :)
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-40477
09200000040477.gif

MSRP: $125.00

$100.00... Not very good for a price off. :( :cry:

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
COMBAT, hmm, thats the best you can do? well, i am curious, PM me on what it would take to put it in my hands, shipping and all.

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
UP SD40-2 said:
COMBAT, hmm, thats the best you can do? well, i am curious, PM me on what it would take to put it in my hands, shipping and all.

The cost for the engine is what it is nothing more. I dont charge you to go ship it. If you want to have it UPS, then you pay what they charge. If you want Fed Ex then thats what I use. I only require the shipping they charge you pay for. Nothing more. :)

I live in Phoenix so you can go off of the zipcode of 85001 to calculate postage. If you want insurance thats your choice. If its broke I cant help you, sorry!

The only thing I ask for with USPS is that we do ship it with conformation of delivery. That service fee is .50 cents. :D

I hope that helps!

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Hmm...$100.00 Plus the cost of shipping for the UP GP7. COMBAT, you Sir...HAVE A DEAL!:thumb:. to be honest, I'm usually a little Leary of deals like this...scared i will end up getting another road, NOT a UP:eek:.(i would DIE if that happened:curse:) but if my buddy Josh has been happy, well then thats good enough for me:thumb:. please PM me on what exactly i have to do, and when i can expect it in my hands:D. THANK YOU for searching out the best deal you could find:). :D -Deano

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
UP SD40-2 said:
Hmm...$100.00 Plus the cost of shipping for the UP GP7. COMBAT, you Sir...HAVE A DEAL!:thumb:. to be honest, I'm usually a little Leary of deals like this...scared i will end up getting another road, NOT a UP:eek:.(i would DIE if that happened:curse:)

:eek: :eek: GASP!!! Not with Combat though :thumb: :thumb:

UP SD40-2 said:
but if my buddy Josh has been happy, well then thats good enough for me:thumb:.

:D :D Sure am happy, best $185 I ever spent (well till the next buy I jump in on)sign1 and got 3 AWESOME engines to!!:thumb: :D :D

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
Not a bad deal if it's the newest version and DCC ready.I always look at the Proto 2000 engines on E-Bay and I didn't see any GP9's in UP scheme.

I want a UP,BNSF,C&NW or similar GP60 or SD of some sort,I really need a smaller engine as mine are larger ones so I may be willing to sacrafice my Kato SD70 and the RTR CP AC4400 to get one.

Chris

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CRed said:
I want a UP,BNSF,C&NW or similar GP60 or SD of some sort,I really need a smaller engine as mine are larger ones so I may be willing to sacrafice my Kato SD70 and the RTR CP AC4400 to get one.

Chris
Chris:wave:, i have a UP GP60:D, its a GREAT ENGINE!:thumb: if thats what your looking for, I RECOMMEND THEM!;)
UPGP60a.JPG

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
UP SD40-2 said:
Chris:wave:, i have a UP GP60:D, its a GREAT ENGINE!:thumb: if thats what your looking for, I RECOMMEND THEM!;)
UPGP60a.JPG

Hey Deano:wave:!

Yeah that's what I'm looking for,very nice looking engine!Is that a Proto 2000 model?

Don't get me wrong I love my big engines,but i want something a little smaller and maybe something with a little more character like that GP60.

Thanks for the picture Deano,I really like that engine:thumb:.

Chris

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
THANK YOU CHRIS!:D to answer your question, YES it is a P2k:thumb:. i think P2k engines LOOK and RUN FANTASTIC!;) i have NEVER had a problem with ANY of them i have:thumb:.
:D -Deano

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
jbaakko said:
Hummm, some of these prices are depressing me...

DEPRESSING YOU! :) You should try being me and having to tell what they are. The big issue is that all of these "special request" engines are for one hard to get because they are popular or in limited production. Why would they sell it cheap when it moves at full price?

We have to get back to the slower movers and the prices will drop! :)

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
OK, What about this? Here is a Kato unit:

Union Pacific
Non-Dynamic Brakes
3200 Gallon Fuel Tank
2-Cylinder Truck Sideframes

Standard Scheme

[FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,DEFAULT][SIZE=-1]Model Features —[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,DEFAULT][SIZE=-1]These models will be accurate to the roadname/engine number with regards to the fuel tank size, truck brake cylinders and dynamic/non-dynamic brake hatch. They will, of course, feature the precision detail and powerful five-pole motor with dual brass flywheels that KATO models are known for. The models will be equipped with KATO magnetic knuckle coupler, 8-pin DCC socket and golden-white LED headlight. These models will be "Sound Friendly," featuring the capacity for the optional installation by hobbyists of a 1.1" (28mm) diameter speaker in the fuel tank for use with onboard sound unit (speaker and sound unit available from other manufacturer). Hobbyist-install detail parts will enhance the enjoyment of these models. [/SIZE][/FONT]

MSRP: $$145.00 for C&NW & UP

Your Price: $85.00

Savings of: $60.00 :thumb:

Thats better! :D

37-6501-500.jpg

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
Now that's a good deal!I'm confused though,is this just for the UP or can you get C&NW models?I'm only asking because the MSRP is for both,but I'm guessing it's just for the UP in this case?

Chris