Group outages

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shortliner, Aug 12, 2005.

1. shortliner

shortliner Member

Anybuddie know if there is a problem, what the problem is, and why this group keeps going "Off Line"?

About every third time I try to access it over the last week - it is unavailble for anything up to an hour - usually around the middle of the day early PM UK time
    Shortliner(Jack) away up here in the Highglands:curse:
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

None that I know of - I haven't had any problems :( :(

Anyone else?????
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I've not experienced that either. I have had a few problems where it took longer than normal to get on, and sometime a bit more time than usual to open a thread or post something, (I've been calling it "sluggish"), and once in a while I get a "cannot find the-guage.com" error, but I hit the link again and up she comes. I have been blaming my brower for that though, since I have had similar problems on other sites as well and no one else has been complaining about it here.... well, up until now that is....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I was on here at 11;55 AM Pacific standard time and no problems
  5. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

I get problems every so often with logging in to sites, not so much the gauge anymore.
    I recently had to zap all my cookies and then log on to everything again.
  6. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

Well, you do live in the Highlands where the internet has yet to be discovered<g>

FWIW I heard that Microsoft servers have been having issues lately and that may a problem for where you are located, but I have not had any problems reading The Gauge.

JD

7. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Zero problems here (central Ontario) and I am on at odd hours, like now it is 6AM.
  8. GeorgeHO

GeorgeHO Member

Today is the first day I have had any problems... @ 2:00 am to 3:30 am eastern daylight savings time. I keep dropping the line, and sometimes have to redial, even with two browser windows open. I think the problem is not with the Guage, but with the net.