Griswold Hospital

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
The next structure for my corner module is the hospital. No prototype for this one as I had to make one to fit the space.
As usual I start with a corrugated cardboard frame

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 369

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Painting the walls came next. I coat them with acrylic paint right out of the bottle and have no warping problems like some of you have experienced.

Attachments

• h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 362

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Yes! Robin, I have been waiting for you to start your next project! Nice! Is there an emergency entrance with the covered roof?

About the warping, if you find painting a wall or whatever causes your material to warp, painting the other side will help eliminate this.

Medicine Man

Dec 17, 2003
Medicine Hat Alberta
Visit site
Robin. Ok then I will tell you here. I have several sheet's of 1.5mm(1/16") thick corogated card board that I was going to send you a sample or two,to see if they are up to your standard. The sheet's are
9 1/16" X 14 7/8". The corogation's run lenght wise with a spaceing of 1/8".
There is a small(3/16 X 3/8)letter D stamped 4 1/2" in from the right hand side.

MM

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Leaps and bounds! You make progress in amazing leaps and bounds! Looking real good, Robin! You'll be on to your second module in no time, and here I am with only 6" x 8" spoken for! :eek:ops:

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by Matthyro
Sorry MM I guess my spam blocker may have prevented your e-mail getting to me.
Is that why you never answered my email? DASH