Greetings

nikkimomo

Nov 8, 2012
Northeast PA
Hi everyone, I'm Nikki. I've kinda stalked around zealot in the past but never got around to joining until today.

I'm just your everyday geeky girl who likes to make things. ;3 I live in Northeast PA (freezing to death) and I'm a phlebotomist (I take people's blood all day) as a day job. When I'm not working I am usually watching netflix with my husband (Star Trek, Stargate, Law & Order, etc etc), playing xbox and browsing the web for new crafts.

I mostly sew (clothing, costumes, stuffed animals, etc) and build resin model (garage) kits. But I've recently gotten obsessed with papercrafting. Pepakura (for cosplay purposes) and card models in particular. I also seem to like to use parentheses. lol

I hope to join the ranks of the amazing model builders on this site someday.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you here.
You will find that this is a well rounded site (if you have not already). The members here have a variety of different hobbies (besides paper modeling) and interests, and are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

If you have any models that you have made thus far, please feel free to post photos of your work (we love photos). Not only that but you can also post build threads of your work as well.

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you will enjoy it here.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Belated greetings and welcome aboard. I made a comment over at armormans thread. If you are into sci-fi, you will definitely like it around here. Do not forget to post the photos for the 40K vehicles that you are contemplating in building for your husband. Enjoy and see you around the forums.

Z

Zathros

One thing this forum doesn't have enough of is women modelers! :welcome1: to the forum.

There are many prop type weapons that are available to go with cosplay genres. If you are looking for something particular,post it, I'm sure someone will know and almost certain it will be free.

I'm actually a phrenologist, I study bumps n shapes of people's heads. Kind've a hobby, haven't made a dime off of it and the school mysteriously disappeared before I got my certificate, still have the hammer though! ! :)

v1b2c44lg.jpg