Greetings Zealots!

Quietstorm

Jan 2, 2013
Germany
Hi everyone,

I'm just a regular guy from Germany, who works as a software developer. I'm interested in boardgames and recently found out about this place on Boardgamegeek. Also I'm into painting miniatures in my free time, but still need a lot of practice.

For a while I thought of creating a 3d dungeon using Hirst Arts molds, which is my main goal for the upcoming weeks / months, paint the included miniatures etc. ;)

I'm very interested in seeing other people's art and hopefully gain some inspiration by doing so, maybe even create some of my own in the future. ;) The whole matter of papercraft is not unknown to me, but to be honest I never practiced it myself. I hope that is ok with you guys ...

That's it for now, see you in the forum. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. We have people here from all around the world (and yes, there are quite a few from Germany as well).
You have come to the right place for finding ideas for gaming and miniatures (as well as injecting paper models into the aforementioned.) There are many people here that are into the same thing and are avid gamers, designers, and builders of such.
So i feel that you will feel right at home.

As for building models, here is a model that is a good one for beginners:
http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/2010/09/papertom-papertoy-propaganda.html

Once you have amde that one, then you should have a good idea of the basics. After that, start building easy models that you like.

Once again, welcome aboard.

Z

Zathros

There are quite a few members here from Germany, this may help you find what your looking for locally, which is always a good thing. :welcome1: to the forum! :)