Greetings to all / Saludos a todos

macross_fire

Dec 27, 2009
Saludos a todos,mi nombre es Enrique y desde hace algun tiempo conoci el mundo de los Papermodels/Papercrats,la verdad es que no podia imaginar lo interesante que son los modelos,a mi pricipalmente me gustan los de la Saga Macross/Robotech aunque me gustan todos los modelos que tengan que ver con la Scifi y el Anime,espero poder contribuir aportando modelos de mi Coleccion a esta web.

Hello everyone, my name is Henry and knowledge for some time the world of Papermodels / Papercrats, the truth is that I could not imagine how interesting are the models, I pricipalmente I like the Macross Saga / Robotech though I like all models having to do with Scifi and Anime, I hope to contribute by providing models from my collection to this website.

calotuc

Apr 20, 2009
Macross hello how are you how good vette around here, well I leave you my greetings and see if I get the photos you request, a greeting

hola macross como estas que bueno vette por aqui , bueno te dejo mis saludos y a ver si me consigues las fotos que te pide , un saludos