GREETINGS from SO. CALIFORNIA

thunderstruck

Hello all,

Heard of this site when I was reading a thread on Model Ship World, which I am a member. I am into wooden modelsboats and ships. Plastic models, autos, military, ed roth, tom daniels, ect. Considering paper models. Some thing I am going to get my kids into and then gradually moving them on up. Heard this was a nice site.:wave:

Regards Mario

Z

Zathros

"welcome1: to the forum! There are lots of paper ship models. I built the model on the link below. I doubled it's size, (using Photoshop) it's 28" long (original is 14"! The model is free! (my favorite word). You can try your skills at it and end up with a beautiful model. The model is wonderful at it's original size. This model is a challenge, but with your background, it will be a great way to discover paper modeling of ships

http://www.digitalnavy.com/LillaWeneda/index.html

Attachments

• Lilla1.jpg
    Lilla1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7
  • Lilla4.jpg
    Lilla4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Lilla5.jpg
    Lilla5.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 8

thunderstruck

Hello zathros, bl4ckkn16ht,

Great to be here. Been looking at paper model site .I have found some free sites. But I notice paper model sites are real popular in poland and the uk. Am I correct? My kids have been bugging me to try and find the Black Pearl. Is there such a kit in paper?

Regards Mario:mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

welcome thunderstruck,

and zathros how long did u take to make the ship? it looks amazing great!!

That's the picture from the site I posted above. I Photoshopped mine and made it 26 Inches long. It took around 2 months on and off.

Z

Zathros

Hello zathros, bl4ckkn16ht,

Great to be here. Been looking at paper model site .I have found some free sites. But I notice paper model sites are real popular in poland and the uk. Am I correct? My kids have been bugging me to try and find the Black Pearl. Is there such a kit in paper?

Regards Mario:mrgreen:

Go this site NOW!! and get it while you can! Make sure to download the instructions!

http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/blogpapercraft_ver2/2008/06/013blackpearl_bc31.html

Attachments

• black pearl ship papercraft.jpg
    black pearl ship papercraft.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 9

thunderstruck

Thanks Zathros. I guess download 24 n 25 are the instructions??? Not much to go on. I think I will try a couple of simpler models before I tackle this one. Took so long to answer because my dad is ill and i have been helping my mom out. I will try and login tonight to see if i can find a build log for the Pearl.

Regards:mrgreen: