Greetings from Belguim

wm228

Mar 22, 2014
Belguim
Hello everybody i just want to introduce myself i'm an friendly guy from Belguim with a nice job nice family etc..
My hobbies are model building (sci-fi) star wars military collections...
I think this is a great site for people to share their creations and publish their stories of how they do it.
I am most interested in star wars so i think i will bring some life in the papercraft star wars section.

Have a nice day

William S.

ASC Mclaren

Nov 18, 2011
Western Washington
William,
Welcome to Zealot! I think you will find many like minded Star Wars fans here. I look forward to seeing you in the forums, especially your builds.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome Wm228. There is much life in that section already, so you will be in good company. Post some pictures of what you have made, Make sure you read the Rules and Policies! Welcome aboard.... :)

wm228

Mar 22, 2014
Belguim
Thank you for the friendly comments i have a question i had some old papercraft document from guns and star wars and i recolord them is it legal to share them with Zealot or not?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
It is always good to have another SCI-FI builder here!!!:D I am a HUGE SCI-FI geek as well!!!:)

As for your question: Are you wanting to build the (repainted) models and post the photos, or are you asking about uploading the (repainted) model template files to the RESOURCE Section?
If you are wanting to post the photos of your build of the (repainted) model, that is not a problem.
If you are wanting to upload the (repainted) model template files to the RESOURCE Section, you will have to get (written) permission from the original designer first.

If you have any photos of your work, please feel free to post them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work!!!

wm228

Mar 22, 2014
Belguim
for the people who want to know i am currently redesigning the Imperial Star Destroyer i only found non-colored templates but i wanted to make it more realistic with the blue hanger 'doors' the grey and black but there is still alot of work so if somebody finds a good Hi-Resolution image can you send it to me?
isd.jpgisd2.jpg