Greetings from Bangladesh!!

SameeBD

Hello every one!! I,m a fresh man engineering student from Bangladesh, and paper modelling has been my prime hobby for the last 7 years. :mrgreen: I,m a huge aviation fan , but have leanings towards autos and military stuff too. As for crafting techniques...well i,m still at rudimentary stage even after 7yrs... my scratch builds are hand drawn and coloured ( um still have to get hod of the softwares :cry: ) ....

Nyhow... hope to learn more crafting tricks from the experienced modellers here. Ciao !!

silveroxide

Welcome aboard, glad to see you around the forum. Hope to see some of your works around here soon. Post some photos of your endeavors so that we can share in your works as well. Stick around, browse the forum, and remember, the object of the forum, is to enjoy yourself.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum SameeBD, soon we will be opening a CAD, Illustration section, and are hoping people will share their techniques. There are many free software packages available, and these will be explored. Welcome to the forum. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Actually, Renders and Illustrations sub-forum is open right now.
Here is where you can find it: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=662
So by all means, please check it out.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you work soon.