greetings all

kort

Jan 24, 2011
well...
i'm french
41 years
i've recently discovered the "official" cardboard world (sites,forums ,plans,etc..) making research about some models(already made some papercraft models in the past,but alone, and it's a long work to obtain a really satisfying result).
of course,i prefer a perfect plastic kit, but it stay limited and i prefer large sized models, then the last way is to do it by myself.
my prefered scale is the 1/87 ,not cause of the trains but because it's offereing the largest variety of figures, accessories and buildings.
if i want a starship with a military crew and civilian passengers,only the HO can offer it to me.
knowing ,it offer too many parts(like antenas,vehicules)to complete the details.
i'm glad i've found this great forum with a lot of talent

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and I hope that you find something here that will further pique your interest. There is so much to choose from but that is the fun in paper modeling. It is more economical than plastic and you probably will never get to build all of the exotic model to be found and not available in plastic. Enjoy and see you around the forums.