Greetings All

MadHarlequin

Oct 13, 2010
I go by the forum handle MadHarlequin, been using it for years :mrgreen: I'm into "crafty" stuff...miniature painting, small scale woodworking (back when I had a garage to work in), some cardboard and foam level cosplay stuff for my kids. I'm new to papercraft but it seems to fit right in with my other hobbies. I'm not an artist, more of a craftsman type. I don't create from scratch, but I love me some blueprints to follow :thumb:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I attempted my first papercraft (Jan Rukr's excellent smaller scale Aliens APC, was planning on doing that and the companion piece dropship for a friend who's nuts for the movie). I printed it out on 20# 8.5 by 11 paper ( didn't have any A4 and was anxious to start), lightly coated both sides several timess with a matt sealer and set to work. My adhesive was superglue as I had read this causes less distortion.

End result: a hot mess. Corners were off, tabs showing everywhere, I'm not sure what I did wrong. I know I can chalk some of it up to being new, but I had hoped for a better result than I got. Any basic tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
MadHarlequin :p