Resource Greelt's Saturn V Update

legal01

Dec 2, 2009
Johannesburg South Africa
legal01 submitted a new resource:

Greelt's Saturn V Update - Tinkered with and added to, the complete Greelt Saturn V Model

Included are tinkered with pages from the stages already designed by Greelt A. Peterusma for his fantastic 1:48 Saturn V Apollo Model with the missing stages designed and added based on ton Noteboom's Saturn V to the same standard of detail ready for test builders.

Any changes, mistakes or amendments please PM me and the changes will be made.

Hopefully this completes an amazing design that needed to be taken down the home straight.

Enjoy

Read more about this resource...

Ponytail2

Oct 25, 2010
Thanks Legal01,

It is print&build now, is-it?
No need for adjusting the different parts and designs...

Good Job!

Greetings
PT2

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This is great! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your efforts! :)

P.S.: I have taken a close at it and found a small error: The "Pipes" pages (pages 31 & 32 of "Stage One.pdf") should be in the "Base" file, not in the "Stage One" file. I have edited my files accordingly to restore the original order. Nothing serious, but I thought you should know. ;)

legal01

Dec 2, 2009
Johannesburg South Africa
legal01 updated Greelt's Saturn V Update with a new update entry:

Mark II Version available

Included are tinkered with pages from the stages already designed by Greelt A. Peterusma for his fantastic 1:48 Saturn V Apollo Model with the missing stages designed and added based on ton Noteboom's Saturn V to the same standard of detail ready for test builders.
Any changes, mistakes or amendments please PM me and the changes will be made.
Mark II version now available. The existing Greelt designs have been cleaned up and small errors fixed. Stage two and Three updated to reflect the same...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This is ONE BIG FILE! :) I have recently found an update of the F1 engines made by Jasper:

http://jleslie48.com/gallery_models_other.html

He reworked the texture of parts 3, 4 7 & 11 of the F1 engines. Would it be possible to include these in the package as well or to alter the texture so that it matches them more closely?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Legal01, your contribution to this hobby is immense! :)

Reactions: SonOfAGun2501

X Sonic

May 2, 2016
Thank you so much to everyone involved for your hard work on this beautiful model. But is there some instructions; I am having alot of trouble putting this together, trying to figure out what ALL the pieces are for. Thank you.

X Sonic

May 2, 2016
I'm sorry about that, it's my fault for not reading that more closely I guess. I'm not trying to get over on anyone and steal all the downloads. I will try to do my part to contribute to the community.

If this is still active, he shouldn't have downloaded it at all with a post count of zero: