Great West Models, Inc.

kf4jqd

Hello Everyone:

This past weekend I baught a tractor & trailer building. This model has many more uses! They never tell you that the two openings are on both sides of the building! Here are some other ideas I have for this building.

1.I could run 2 sets of track through it. The building would serve as a transfer point for friehgt.

2.Run only one set of track through it. The other would be for semis. This would be an exchange for rail and over the road frieght.

3.A repair shoppe for your railroad or for semis.

The side office can be glued or not to be glued. It is up to the modeller to decide. I am attaching the ad to this article to give you an idea what I am talking about. I would also like to here more ideas for this building.

My first kit bashing project!

Andy

Attachments

• truckstop.jpg
    truckstop.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 192

stagingyards

hmmmmmmmm Ideas what I would do is see if you can cut aleast 1" off the front build a box from stock or gator foam and place it near a wall that could be set back far enough next to train repair shope and as for the remadner of the dhop you cut off turn it around cut the to llok like the front and that way you can make a loco repair shope and use the other as a tractor repair which ever you do good luck on kitbash

Gil Finn

I got some junk flats at a train show and have repainted them and made log cars.

Alos mounted a loader on one.

Nice building.

GeorgeHO

It looks perfect for a paint/repair shop for diesel locomotives or freight cars. It might not be long enough for a passenger car paint/repair shop. You could also attach it to an industry and use it for loading/unloading covered hoppers.