Great Friends!

Went to a friends house last night for our monthly/bi-monthly computer(lan) gaming party and was suprised by a birthday cake for me that his wife made! :D It was AWESOME. I'm in the engine and my wife and dog are in the caboose!!!!! :thumb:
Here are some pics!!! It's the Sante Fe 31 since I'm 31!!!
IMG_0140redo.jpg

IMG_0141redo.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Cannonball said:
That is too cool! :thumb:
Did you get to bite your own head off? :D

Thanks all!!! :eek:ops:

No the pic is actually a computer print that is layoing on cake with "icing" around it... It was removeable to eat! :thumb:

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
LocoIndy76 said:
Thanks all!!! :eek:ops:

No the pic is actually a computer print that is layoing on cake with "icing" around it... It was removeable to eat! :thumb:
Bummer.
I know they have some kind of edible ink they use to spray pics onto cakes and I thought maybe that's what they had done. Still cool though.

Although...... Those drive rods don't look very prototypical. :D

CRed

Cannonball said:
Bummer.
I know they have some kind of edible ink they use to spray pics onto cakes and I thought maybe that's what they had done. Still cool though.

Although...... Those drive rods don't look very prototypical. :D

Hehe,is there anything that even comes close to being Prototypical?Still,very cool cake and it sure was a nice gesture.

I've always wondered what that "play-doh" frosting tastes like.I see it on "Ace of Cakes" and I've never tried it before,but it doesn't look all that appealing to me.

Chris