goodnight everybody (photo)

Zug

Sep 16, 2003
www.zugdcc.com
Didn't make it, I bought it. It's a Light Works USA "EL Lamp"
http://www.microstru.com/
That's their website.

Thank said That said, I probably wont post any more photos that feature the signs. I liked them so much I decided to try being a dealer. I can't find regular work and thought I'd be a way to make some money. When I posted that photo on another message forum I guess the moderator didn't like it. And even though there was no dealer mention or direct link to my website for the signs, he edited the post to remove my name and person webpages. So instead of risking somebody getting mad ere I won't post any more that feature the signs.

Kent, if you are referring to me - and I believe you are - I did not deliberately remove your name and website URL. As I explained in my final note to your post on that forum:

If you are referring to my "edit" of the photo you posted last night (10/19), I did that only because your photo was showing as a red X. When I checked your post, I discovered what you had done wrong in attempting to post the photo. I fixed the coding for you so the photo correctly displayed. If you find that objectionable, I'm sorry.

I did not object to your name and website appearing with your photo. Their removal was inadvertent and unintended. I did not realize it had happened until the next day. The problem was that you apparently did not bother to check to see if your photo had properly posted on the forum. It had not. When you did not return to fix it, I, as the forum's moderator, fixed it for you so that everyone could see the picture. Evidently, your name and url disappeared when I repaired the photo's upload coding (and it showed as an "edit" in the post). I am sorry it happened, but I did not do it on purpose.

Zug

Sep 16, 2003
www.zugdcc.com
Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

I did not object to your name and website appearing with your photo. Their removal was inadvertent and unintended. I did not realize it had happened until the next day. The problem was that you apparently did not bother to check to see if your photo had properly posted on the forum. It had not. When you did not return to fix it, I, as the forum's moderator, fixed it for you so that everyone could see the picture. Evidently, your name and url disappeared when I repaired the photo's upload coding (and it showed as an "edit" in the post). I am sorry it happened, but I did not do it on purpose. [/B]

I did check and it worked when I viewed it. Maybe I over reacted. That said it really doesn't matter, I have bigger problems to worry about the a sig on a post.