good deal or not

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by atc1100rider, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC King

RC King Member

2. redheat

redheat Member

There all posted you need only to read , RED
  3. RC King

RC King Member

4. redheat

redheat Member

Your Strange, RED
  5. RC King

RC King Member

my strange?do you speak english?do you mean you`er strange?of course you do.you are just illiterate.
  6. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

get outta here rc king...red is much smarter than youll ever be
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

You must not have read my post:

http://www.rcwebboard.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12559

Read it over its near the bottom, you make mistakes also and your on here saying crap about our spelling? You need to go learn and stop saying crap about us!
  8. RC King

RC King Member

i think it might be this website and not the people posting because i tryed to correct typos by editing and it showed up the same.im sure i didnt spell anything wrong.just appears that i did which is boggling.and i really dont care to say the least.

but when you get guys like readheat who try to tell me i dont know what im talking about when it comes to electric motors yet he says you cant run a mod motor @ 24degrees advanced timing because it will burn up.and to insult me at the same time is just retarded thinking on his part.and for you to agree with him makes you an aszhole to.

they even sell mod motors like a D4 8x1 factory set at 30 degrees.
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Its ok you can admit it your alittle kid and hates to admit he makes mistakes its OK im sure there are some other kids on the street's by you so go play with them, no 1 likes you here.
  10. RC King

RC King Member

speak for yourself.you little jerk.you play with 1/18 scale cars.those were desinged for kids.you put any high power to them and they break.grow up.get a real 1/10 scale rc.not a small version of one if you want to go fast.the fastest you can get it to go is about 40mph.i can get my cars to go way over 100mph.atleats get a 1/12.an onroad one is lighter than your 1/18.
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

~-yawns, tired of the bull crap-~ I guess you still don't understand. Just because there 1/18 scale doesen't mean there for kids why are you so stupid to not realize that HUH? As for 1/10 scale I have a tt-01 set up for drifting and a heavely modded Electric rs4 mt. As for the 40MPH http://www.castlecreations.com/ click on the mamba and then on the right side of the page click on *How fast will it go?* Now tell me, if these were made for kids, why the heck would any 1 make a brushless for it to go over 60 MPH? ARE THEY MAKEING THAT UP? TELL ME HUH And please show me a video of YOUR car going over 100. I have some vids of my mini t going about 45-50 with a shot motor, at the bottom of my post click on the link for my pics, there are some movies!
  12. RC King

RC King Member

well to be frank,i dont think you are smart enough to get one of them little cars to do even 30 which can be done by anyone.i dont care to watch videos of little tinny cars going slow so no thanks and i now conclude my response to anything you post on this web forum.as far as my videos go i wouldn`t waste my time on disrespectfull twigs like you who have no appreciation nor respect for people who have years and years of experience such as myself with this stuff.you could have learned alot from me but you chose to stick with the guy who doesnt even know what to do about a simple thing like changing brushes.
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

lmao sorry loser but I don't wana lean a#@$% thing from you I would only become STUPIDER lmao that sounded dumb, just like you? Anyways there are videos all over the net of a mini t doing 50+ so if you are dumb as your talking, every 1 can see that fine belive what you want, the proof of a mini t of a 18t going 60+ is in film. Bye punk!
  14. RC King

RC King Member

oh yea i didnt mean what you thought.they can get up there but the vids arent of your car.you arent smart enough to do that.
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

funny, im not smart enough but been in the hobby and in most area's im smarter then you... and your saying im not smart enough? You are funny!
  16. RC King

RC King Member

might be funny to an imbecile like you but i was serious.
  17. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

~-yawns, any into football, the packers are gettin beat down as of right now :D
  18. Xfresh princeX

Xfresh princeX New Member

hey red heat i believe you, i have seen most of your posts and they are really good. i was hoping you can help me with a good motor for my t4 and dont listen to rc king he just sucks at everything even pressing the spell check button
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.