Goddess Athena - Saint Seya

NeoThyrrus

Apr 5, 2012
Hello here's a little post for the build of this paperdoll...

Build not really too hard, excep for maybe the front part of the air, and what seems to me to be a big flaw : the junction of the Hair and the Head...

Here's the pics....

Let's start (and pass quickly) with the build of the Dress

Athena-1384.JPG

Let's follow with the build of the Torso...

Athena-1385.JPG

Athena-1386.JPG

Athena-1387.JPG

Athena-1388.JPG

Athena-1389.JPG

Athena-1397.JPG

Athena-1398.JPG

Athena-1399.JPG

Athena-1400.JPG

Athena-1401.JPG

Athena-1402.JPG

Athena-1403.JPG

Athena-1404.JPG

Athena-1405.JPG

Athena-1406.JPG

Let's continue now with the build of the Head...

Athena-1407.JPG

Athena-1408.JPG

We follow with the Arms...

Athena-1411.JPG

Linking them to the Torso... Hair is already half finished

Athena-1412.JPG

And here it's done.... we now arrive at what I was talking earlier when i said flaw.... This is how it's looking like when you just put the Hair on the Head

Athena-1413.JPG

And this is how it should look like....

Athena-1414.JPG

With advices from fellow builder, I've decided to add a kind of skeleton at the back of the head

And here's what the first try gave...

Athena-1417.JPG

And here's what it give after some reajustments....

Athena-1419.JPG

Athena-1420.JPG

Athena-1421.JPG

Athena-1423.JPG

Athena-1423.JPG

And here it is now finished.....

Athena-1426.JPG

Z

Zathros

She looks great! I have a collection of some female figures that I have wanted to make (have no interest in making dudes). I think they are very intense. I fixed the links of the pics that didn't show up, the "img" has to be in capital letters "IMG". :)

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
She looks great! I have a collection of some female figures that I have wanted to make (have no interest in making dudes). I think they are very intense. I fixed the links of the pics that didn't show up, the "img" has to be in capital letters "IMG". :)

I also have a collection of women from various games and anime that i want to put together, but im kinda hesitant to at this point. but in the future, who knows, lol

Z

Zathros

I missed fixing the last link which shows the whole model assembled. Really excellent looking! :)

Vince

Jul 26, 2011
Indiana, USA
I made my first human figure recently, Tinkerbell, for my Grand daughter. A lot harder than it looked. Winnie the Pooh came out much better. I think I better stick to ships and spacecraft for now.