Go directly to jail

I'm modeling the Southwest, circa 1880. I've been able to find several suitable structure kits for the prerequisite saloons, mines, livery stable, church assay office, marshall's office, depot and general store, etc. What I have not found is a good old-fashioned jail to use to stage a jail break. I did pick up a Rocky's Tavern which could be faily easily transformed into a jail. Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Doc

spitfire

Howdy Doc. If'n I remember them old westerns rightly, the hoosegow was in the back of the sherrif's office. Mebbe you might want to model one o' them there adobe-style buildings, with reg'lar windows and doors out front, and a puny l'il barred window 'round back.
I recollect how ol' Sagebrush Pete tied a rope to the bars and yanked 'em off with the help o' his pony, Ol' Paint. That oughta look mighty pleasin' to the eye.

Happy trails Pard
Val

Will_annand

Howdy Doc.

As young Val says, the Jail was normally in the back half of the Sherrif or Mashall's office.
The back half was usually brick and a basic one story flat roof construction. There was usually only one window on each of the three walls of the jail.