Glue for White Metal?

I'm getting ready to start Rocky's Tavern by Woodland Scenics. I'm thinking of kitbashing it into a jail. Can anybody recommend a glue to use for the metal castings? I'd planned on using CA, but the parts don't seem to fit together real closely. I think I need something with a little more body.
Thanks,
Doc

Russ Bellinis

I would try some 5 minute epoxy. I think J-B Quick from your local auto parts store is probably the strongest quick setting epoxy available.

Sempak

For my whitemetal kits I have used mostly cyanoacrylate (super glue), where I live most of the hobby shops carry a brand called ZAP which comes in three different viscosities. I use the medium stuff for pretty much everything, it does take a little longer to dry but it doesn't run everywhere like the really thin stuff does.

If you have some soldering skill you could always try soldering the kit. Just beware that the melting point of whitemetal is very close to the melting point of normal solder. You will need to use low temperature solder and some kind of flux, a low wattage or adjustable iron is also a must.

jetrock

The gel-type super glues are good for WS kits, but I usually use Walthers Goo--it isn't quite as brittle as super-glue and has good gap-filling capability.