• IMG_5430.jpg
    IMG_5430.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 23
Z

Zathros

Now that is a nice looking model!! Is this the same one you uploaded?

Z

Zathros

I need to see pics of the models you uploaded before I can approve them. O.K.?

Z

Zathros

Don't upload any models without having a build of it. I'll let you upload this one, but from now on, make sure there is a build thread accompanying any model you upload. We have a rule about that. O.K.? It creates a lot of problems if there is no build thread.. Thanks.

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
i will include these pics in the pdf with the model i will do that with all models that i want to upload if it is all right with you then they will have the pics of the built model with the kit

Z

Zathros

That will be fine, but I still need you to post pics in a thread. Just post pics of the boat built, that will e good enough. I like this Minnow, it is really nice, I think it's the nicest you have done. You have come a long way. I don't know if you remember I was the first persons to meet you over at Papermodelers.com. I am very proud of the way you have come from making model to designing them. It's really great. Seeing them built in a thread will give people a greater desire to download your models. Seeing is believing. So, please, have each model you upload in it's own thread, then upload it. Thanks! :)