gilligan's island diorama

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by mchale, Jan 22, 2013.

1. mchale

mchale beach boy

i based this on a promo pic from the show the real gilligan's island

Attached Files:

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Now that is a nice looking model!! Is this the same one you uploaded?
  3. mchale

mchale beach boy

thanks zathros glad you like no it is modified version of the ones i uploaded
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I need to see pics of the models you uploaded before I can approve them. O.K.?
  5. mchale

mchale beach boy

Never mind about those boats I will upload this model instead of those
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Don't upload any models without having a build of it. I'll let you upload this one, but from now on, make sure there is a build thread accompanying any model you upload. We have a rule about that. O.K.? It creates a lot of problems if there is no build thread.. Thanks.
  7. mchale

mchale beach boy

i will include these pics in the pdf with the model i will do that with all models that i want to upload if it is all right with you then they will have the pics of the built model with the kit
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That will be fine, but I still need you to post pics in a thread. Just post pics of the boat built, that will e good enough. I like this Minnow, it is really nice, I think it's the nicest you have done. You have come a long way. I don't know if you remember I was the first persons to meet you over at Papermodelers.com. I am very proud of the way you have come from making model to designing them. It's really great. Seeing them built in a thread will give people a greater desire to download your models. Seeing is believing. So, please, have each model you upload in it's own thread, then upload it. Thanks! :)
  9. mchale

mchale beach boy

will do zathros thanks buddy for the compliment