Ghostbuster proton pack and props

nachtinis

Mar 17, 2010
I wish i had soem of these templates four years ago, i hand build some packs from wood and stuff. The model looks great tho.

I kinda like the backwards 3d part, makes it more fun to build for that puzzle challenge!

RossinAZ

Sep 17, 2008
Movieman - Great prop here. Does the fiberglass tissue dry completely clear? Or did you paint the prop after it dried?

jedidude

Mar 23, 2010
Scotland
nearly fineshd the pack its looking really good
when will the gun part or trap be up ? it feels like im a kid again i allways wanted 1 of these lol

Operative7B

Apr 5, 2010
I went as Egon years ago... I wish I had this at the time. I made my proton pack with some PVC and a hiking bag. :(

80sguy

Mar 6, 2010
I went as Egon years ago... I wish I had this at the time. I made my proton pack with some PVC and a hiking bag. :(

Don't knock it. Mine was a ninja turtle back pack with a straw attached to a string lol. Of course I was a kid and this was before I designed my own paper pack and had the toy from the cartoon lol. Ah the memories.

Talos

Apr 6, 2010
Great work! I've always wanted to do a full GB rig for Halloween.
Have you checked out the detail on the 12" GB figures being released by Mattel? They are pretty stunning as far as the props go.

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
Hi all,:wave:

Sorry about being a bit slow completeing my files..... been busy working hard.

I have just uploaded the proton gun in to the download section, and it is awaiting clearance. The file format is a PDO....... and unlocked, so you can rescale it if needed, hope it is of use.

All the best

steve