Ghost Train

CNWman

CNW Fan
uh......

joesho said:
does anyone watch the show supernatuarl that really creeps me out. hey knighthawk do you ever have cases of people being posessed:eek: :confused:

I bet he does. How do you think mediums work? Read the last 5 posts before the case closer one. but that's for comunication, for I have no clue about the displacement of souls (I see it alot in City of Heroes, but those losers get theirs by ME!:thumb: :D sign1 )

joesho

supernatural is a show about 2 inverstigators working on curses and un normal deaths. i have absolutley no idea how mediums work

joesho said:
does anyone watch the show supernatuarl that really creeps me out. hey knighthawk do you ever have cases of people being posessed:eek: :confused:

I've been involved in a few, but I never try to exorcise them, instead, I leave that to the clergy, they're better qualified than I am for that. I'll lend whatever assistance I can in those cases though.

As for the show "Supernatural", no I don't watch it.

joesho said:
supernatural is a show about 2 inverstigators working on curses and un normal deaths. i have absolutley no idea how mediums work

I've seen the commercials for it, but it's just not my type of show.

CNWman

CNW Fan
but still..

Anyways, for your case with the BEK's, maybe you could recuit your new friend, Mr smith's grandson to help you. I like to think of him as an existing version of Casper the Ghost:thumb:

Seaboard

I can't see how as to anybody can get possessed by a being. i.e. Iv'e watched the shows were you would see meeting of people at this kinda church place, and the priest woulb be screamin at a person who says they are possessed and telling the demon to get out of there body and leave, and so on.

CNWman said:
Anyways, for your case with the BEK's, maybe you could recuit your new friend, Mr smith's grandson to help you. I like to think of him as an existing version of Casper the Ghost:thumb:

It's a good idea, but I'll have to tread very lightly on that case for awhile, given the situation, and the emotions involved. I could use his help, after all he can go where I can't.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Knighthawk said:
Hey folks, I'm back. Well, the case is officially closed, even though it had a rather sad end. The spirit turned out not to be that of Mr. Smith's grandfather, but his grandson, who tragically took his own life during the rather nasty divorce proceedings of Mr. Smith's son, and daughter-in-law. The child was made a pawn by both parents, who used him as a spy, and to get back at each other for perceived wrongs that each had done to the other. All he wanted to do was to stay with his grandad, and ride out the storm, but no one listened to his pleas, and so the stress eventually became too much, and he took his own life. I confess that this was totally unexpected, as Mr. Smith never told me about his grandson, but he is a very private person, and it was just too much for him to bear talking about. I showed him a draft of this post, to assure him that I would do him, and his grandson justice, by not revealing any personal details, and that I was sticking to our original agreement. He is pleased with what I have chosen to say, and what I have held back.

With the spirit's identity known and the assurance that he is welcome to stay with his granfather for as long as he likes, I have closed this casefile to everyone's satisfaction, tempered with a little sadness for a life so tragically cut short because no one listened.

Very sad that the child took his own life but at least "Mr Smith" can be comforted in knowing his grandson is still around and having fun with the trains.

That BEK thing is freaky. :eek: It would make a cool band name though. :D

Seaboard

Knighthawk said:
It's a good idea, but I'll have to tread very lightly on that case for awhile, given the situation, and the emotions involved. I could use his help, after all he can go where I can't.

But would he know you wanted his help?

RR Man said:
I can't see how as to anybody can get possessed by a being. i.e. Iv'e watched the shows were you would see meeting of people at this kinda church place, and the priest woulb be screamin at a person who says they are possessed and telling the demon to get out of there body and leave, and so on.

It usually happens to people who are depressed, or otherwise emotionally not up to par for prolonged periods of time, making it easier for the demon, spirirt, or whatever to get in without a fight.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Yeah!

Knighthawk said:

So that case ended well for you in a way. You helped set Mr Smith and his grandson on a path for a better relationship, and you possibly gained a scout into the world of the paranormal and a new n scaler!:thumb: Hey wait a sec, you said the most BEK's come from abusive families? Maybe your friend could help them find closure with their past seeing as how he's been abused as well? Oh yeah, tell him I say hi, and can we call him "casper"? He's kinda like the real living version IMO

Okay folks, that's it for me tonight, gotta hit the sack. I have a LONG day of preparations ahead of me tomorrow, so I'll talk to you all later.

joesho

hunting ghosts must be physicaly and mentaly exhusting:( were r already at 75 posts keep it up guys, lets see if can hit 100bounce7 oh and by the way is ghost hunting your full time job,knighthawk?

CNWman said:
So that case ended well for you in a way. You helped set Mr Smith and his grandson on a path for a better relationship, and you possibly gained a scout into the world of the paranormal and a new n scaler!:thumb: Hey wait a sec, you said the most BEK's come from abusive families? Maybe your friend could help them find closure with their past seeing as how he's been abused as well? Oh yeah, tell him I say hi, and can we call him "casper"? He's kinda like the real living version IMO

It wasn't me who said that most BEKs come from abusive families. The truth is, no one knows exactly what they are, but the prevailing theories seem to point to some type of demonic creatures, or shapeshifters, or there is also some evidence that points to them being an alternate, though rare species of human, that has shared the planet with us for perhaps all of recorded history, and before.

I really gotta hit the sack now guys.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Well, in several ways

RR Man said:
But would he know you wanted his help?

Mr. Smith's grandson, as shown earlier, can interact with the real world. He made the trains go, was able to throw a train after "phazing" it from it's box (which i presume was unopened) and is able to listen to others, but can't make himself be heard via his voice. He's actualy kinda like the ghost Ghostwriter only can interact with people better:thumb:

Cya round Knighthawk

joesho said:
hunting ghosts must be physicaly and mentaly exhusting:( were r already at 75 posts keep it up guys, lets see if can hit 100bounce7 oh and by the way is ghost hunting your full time job,knighthawk?

Okay, last post of the night. I wish it were, but no, I'm a Vet, living on my pension, and investments, so I do alright. My "Daytime" job is looking after my developmentally challenged sister.

joesho

lol ok good night knighthawk,but i cant see how u can sleep with that on your mind,lol id have a couple of energy drinks and stay awake:eek: