Ghost Train

Runs With Bears

That would be pretty sweet to have a train that ran all by itself, no worries about maintenance!:thumb: Maybe u can convince the ghost to do a little modeling and a couple additions on the layout :D :D

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Knighthawk said:
A-OK! I'm bringing in a friend of mine, who happens to be psychic, and also has strong mediumistic skills. The plan is to establish communication, and find out who it is we're dealing with, and what they want. From there, we'll see what needs to be done. After that, it should be case closed.:thumb:
Man.... you gotta do this soon so we can find out what happens!

CNWman said:
Isn't it possible that all the trains that were running were equiped with batteries or something? I don't know much about EMF other than what's on this thread, but it's an idea. The flying train i can't account for, but there are some things that don't make sense. First off, if the picture was found in the grandad's house, then why did the "ghost" decide to move? Secondly, have you seen the picture that this layout was built on? There are more, but I'll save them. One final sugestion, try removing all motors from the engines both on and off the track. that way you could deem if the trains were moving via electricity or not.

I've thought of that, but it's not just the engines that are moving. It would be hard to move N scale cars, and trucks via batteries. Magnets could be used, but I've checked for that type of trickery too. No dice. As for the photograph, ghosts can, and frequently do attach themselves to any type of object, if it had a particular connection, or meaning in their life, so, wherever it goes they go with it. Yes, I even have a copy of the photograph in my possesion, for research purposes.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Ok

Ah ok. Should have known that atachment to objects stuff, I watch Martin Mystery Ocasionaly amd one episode featured something like that :D hamr

Knighthawk said:
A-OK! I'm bringing in a friend of mine, who happens to be psychic, and also has strong mediumistic skills. The plan is to establish communication, and find out who it is we're dealing with, and what they want. From there, we'll see what needs to be done. After that, it should be case closed.:thumb:

Glad to hear that.:thumb:

Looking forward to reading about the final parts of this.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Worst-Case Scenario

Worst case scenario: The ghost turns out to be that homicidal madman-ghost you met in that asylim:rolleyes:

CNWman said:
Worst case scenario: The ghost turns out to be that homicidal madman-ghost you met in that asylim:rolleyes:

I managed to move him on. If he, or another spirit like him were present, it's likely that the entire layout would have tried to flatten me. The last time I had the pleasure :rolleyes: , of dealing with him, he chucked a gurney at me, which hit me square in the chest, knocking me down a flight of stairs, resulting in the broken ribs, and concussion. I'll be heading over to pick up my friend in about an hour, then it's off to plan our attack, so to speak, then over to Mr. Smith's house, so, depending on how things go, I'll either post the final details tonight, or tomorrow.:thumb: Wish me luck folks!

CNWman

CNW Fan
Alright!

If he, or another spirit like him were present, it's likely that the entire layout would have tried to flatten me.

sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Witty jest aside, this should turn out to be pretty good! IMO it's the grandfather or some guy who worked at the mine who thinks the "Twilight Zone Junction" is the actual mine and trying to work it while his supervisors(A.K.A. you)are present and threw that engine at your head at the sugestion of change because he probably interpeted that as "(insert line of words that would really push him off the deep end)" and so took a little malace towrds your head. Hopefully this will end peacefully without broken bones or the entire track being destroyed

CNWman

CNW Fan
Hmmmmmmm.......

Runs With Bears said:
That would be pretty sweet to have a train that ran all by itself, no worries about maintenance!:thumb: Maybe u can convince the ghost to do a little modeling and a couple additions on the layout :D :D

Ya know, having grandpappy workin on the railroad might not be such a bad idea if you think about it....aussie

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Knighthawk said:
I'll be heading over to pick up my friend in about an hour, then it's off to plan our attack, so to speak, then over to Mr. Smith's house, so, depending on how things go, I'll either post the final details tonight, or tomorrow.:thumb: Wish me luck folks!
Can't wait!
I'm still enclined to think it's the Grandfather although it could just be another spirit attached to the house and just happens to really like model trains.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Uh, no

Cannonball said:
Can't wait!
I'm still enclined to think it's the Grandfather although it could just be another spirit attached to the house and just happens to really like model trains.

I say it's the grandfather. It all relates to that picture that "Mr.Smith" found. Man this is sounding like the paranormal department of the U.S. if there was one:D

CNWman said:
I say it's the grandfather. It all relates to that picture that "Mr.Smith" found. Man this is sounding like the paranormal department of the U.S. if there was one:D

Actually, I'm up here in Canada, and as far as I know, we don't have one either!sign1

Ya got that post in just in time, I'm off now to get my friend, and then it's off to hopefully finish this case. After that, I've got another, rather disturbing case of possible BEK activity. I'll have to explain that later, gotta go!

joesho

ooh post that one too, i dont particularly like ghosts because i collect antiques and have a full room of em:rolleyes: :eek:

CNWman

CNW Fan
Hmmmmmmm.......

joesho said:
ooh post that one too, i dont particularly like ghosts because i collect antiques and have a full room of em:rolleyes: :eek:

If a ghost does come into your home via those antiques, start breakdancing to a recording of "can't toutch this" or say "I know a paranormal investegator who deals with dead psychpaths with homicaidal tendacies and he can handle you!"sign1 Seriously though, don't wory about it. And if it does hapen, you know who to call (hint:eek:ur resident paranormal investigator:thumb: )

pooka2hot4u

honestly i dont see why people have such a big problem with ghosts. id love to have one in my house (just without the psychopathic tendencies) itll be like some weird pet of sorts sign1 besides, you get bragigng rights. you can tell people that your pet ghost can kick their pet's butt anytime. :D but then again my mind works in strange ways :p

Hey folks, I'm back. Well, the case is officially closed, even though it had a rather sad end. The spirit turned out not to be that of Mr. Smith's grandfather, but his grandson, who tragically took his own life during the rather nasty divorce proceedings of Mr. Smith's son, and daughter-in-law. The child was made a pawn by both parents, who used him as a spy, and to get back at each other for perceived wrongs that each had done to the other. All he wanted to do was to stay with his grandad, and ride out the storm, but no one listened to his pleas, and so the stress eventually became too much, and he took his own life. I confess that this was totally unexpected, as Mr. Smith never told me about his grandson, but he is a very private person, and it was just too much for him to bear talking about. I showed him a draft of this post, to assure him that I would do him, and his grandson justice, by not revealing any personal details, and that I was sticking to our original agreement. He is pleased with what I have chosen to say, and what I have held back.

With the spirit's identity known and the assurance that he is welcome to stay with his granfather for as long as he likes, I have closed this casefile to everyone's satisfaction, tempered with a little sadness for a life so tragically cut short because no one listened.

Seaboard

Knighthawk said:
Actually, I'm up here in Canada, and as far as I know, we don't have one either!sign1

Ya got that post in just in time, I'm off now to get my friend, and then it's off to hopefully finish this case. After that, I've got another, rather disturbing case of possible BEK activity. I'll have to explain that later, gotta go!

OOOhh I'll know That BEK activity is one of the best way to catch ongoing activity and even full apparichins at times. They are the disturbing kind to. My sister has a friend not far from where I live, And they live in a duplex on an abandoned farm lot and an abandoned farm house a walk away. They have had times where the son would be in his room and hed reach down and my sister would tell me that he felt like he stuck his hand in gell when there was nothing. And she also described how there mom would be in the kitchen and hear talkin out on the front porch, Go out there, No one around, Porch lights off, and walk back in to hear it start up again. Remember this out in the middle of farm country at the time before land developement. No store for at least 6 or 7 miles away. My sister also told me that she and her friend heared a loud bang inside, and they were standing outside, nobody inside, both parents at work, brother still at school. Don't think thats creepy I got more.:thumb: :eek: