Ghost Train

Marxed

................................................................................................................................................................................

Ray Marinaccio

Interesting photos.
One of the members of the Central Arizona Model Railroad Club is planning a Marx meet. The members with Marx trains are invited to bring their Marx trains and run them.
I'll have to get some photos for you.

Marxed

Ray Marinaccio said:
Interesting photos.
One of the members of the Central Arizona Model Railroad Club is planning a Marx meet. The members with Marx trains are invited to bring their Marx trains and run them.

sweeet:D

i wish i wasn't thousands of miles away, or i would come!

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Cool pix!

I have seen some other neat effects done by slowing the train down, shootin gin the dark and lighting the subject with a flashlight, zooming in or out as the train goes by, and even running the train in reverse (i.e. away from the camera).

Great work!

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Ray Marinaccio said:
Interesting photos.
Ray,
When you have a date for this, why not contact Sam (S 3/6) and let him know. I'll bet that he'd like to go to that.

Marxed

oh, while i have these pictures up, does anyone have any suggestions for polishing and shining up that train?

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Here is our Gost Trolley. You can see thru it and look at the car on the other side

47b5d832b3127cce9217ba89faa700000036108IZMmrFwxbA

Marxed

spankybird said:
Here is our Gost Trolley. You can see thru it and look at the car on the other side

awsome ghost trolley, i bet that thing scared half the people out of your little town :)

steamhead

Hey!
Love that Marx. There's something about "toy" trains that makes them wonderful. You're lucky to have that train!
Gus.