Getting cooler

jeffrey-wimberl

I'm down here in West-Central Louisiana and it's getting pretty cool here now.

Leesville, LA 71446 11/30/2006

Wind Chill: 36°F
Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 39°F

So Far Today
High: 80°F
Low: 43°F
Rain: N/A"
Rain Rate: N/A"/h
Gust: 28mph W

High: 68 °F
Low: 32 °F

Lake wind advisory in effect from 3 PM to 6 PM cst this afternoon.

Now through 01:15 PM CST November 30, 2006

A line of scattered showers across southeast Texas from west of Toledo bend dam to High Island at noon will move to the east- southeast 20 mph through 1 PM. The showers should reach the Sabine River and the Port Arthur area by 1 PM. Over south-central Louisiana...scattered showers will continue over eastern Iberia...lower Saint Martin and Saint Mary parishes affecting the Morgan City and stephensville areas. Over the coastal waters...scattered to numerous showers will occur from the lower Atchafalaya River to Marsh Island out 60 nautical miles. Isolated to widely scattered showers will occur elsewhere over the region.

Rest Of Today

Low: 45 High: 72 Mostly cloudy and becoming breezy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms late in the morning...then widespread showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s with temperatures falling into the 40s by late afternoon. South winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tonight Low: 32 Mostly cloudy and breezy with scattered showers in the evening... Then partly cloudy after midnight. Much colder. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

jflessne

:) Hmmm it was 56 degrees here today. I froze! :)

Tonight is a low of 28 and tomorrow will be back to normal at 70. Yea!

Rain? What's that?

ejen34

Doesn't start getting cold here until the thermometer goes below 32 F, until then its still shirt sleeve weather :thumb: :)

Twiget

It was 70 deg here today. My grass is still green. However the weather said a chance of snow by Monday.jawdrop I am so confused.:confused: :confused:

Aloha
Tom

KCS

Well, this is what happens when they scream ice here in cajon country. We go balistic. Very rare do we see such but ice is more common than snow. It's every blue mood when that happens. It's sleeting here as I speak.

Collyn

High of 20 with snow in colorado, colorado Has the strangest weather It could 75 tommorow for all I Know

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
It was in the 20's last night here and it was FREEZING!!!! I had to use like 6 blankets and I was still cold LOL

Dakota train

I got you all beat

When I woke up it was -10 below, with the high for the day at 7 above and also the wind chill was about -30 below. And I worked outside in it.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Dakota train said:
When I woke up it was -10 below, with the high for the day at 7 above and also the wind chill was about -30 below. And I worked outside in it.

OUCHHHHHHHH, THAT HAS TO SUCK

Dakota train said:

Up here in Canada, we call that "July"!sign1