Get well Catt

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I was just visiting Trainboard and found out that Catt is in hospital.
Here is the message.

Member # 12

posted 15 March 2002 22:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnathan's wife Karen called me to say that Catt is in hospital, and is to have heart surgery early next week.

Get well soon Johnathan, our thoughts are with you and Karen, and the rest of your family.

Alan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 4183 | From: Spalding, Lincolnshire, England | Registered: Mar 2000 | IP: Logged

shamus

Registered Member
Get well soon Johnathan, My wife and I are thinking of you and Karen, and also the rest of your family.

All Catts have 9 lives you know.

Shamus

Catt, If I can just quote from a well respected source:-

"It's not a matter of the years
a man has been aound,
or the route in life he chose to run . . .
But it's the things he does for everyone
that makes a man so great!"

So, get the operation successfully over with, get your butt back in here and keep right on 'doing' for us!:)

Our very best wishes to you and your wife.

Errol & Sonia

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Catt,
Even the mightiest engines need a tube, or some new brick in the firebox once in a while. Hope to see you on the head end soon!
Pete

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Good Luck Catt!!!

God's Graces!! Hurry up & get Well, so you can hurry back - we miss you already!!! :( -- N Gauger

Sir_Prize

I placed a message at Trainboard.com, but shall place a continence here.

Welcome to the Zipper Chest Club. I got mine in 1970, New Year's day; what a way to start a new year. I was 2 1/2 then, they've come a huge way since then. So, I'm sure you'll be up and about soon. Besides it appears most of the world has put a prayer up to God for you.;)