German Model Festival this weekend

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Texman, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Texman

Texman Guest

2. michik

michik Member

Hi Ray,

though it's not that far away from Munich, I can't come. I've already spent my annual allowance of hanging around at model shows.

However, you might want to have a good look at the exhibits there. If I'm not mistaken, Josef Mayer agreed with the guys of the Propellerblatt WW I SIG (http://www.propellerblatt.de/) that they will display his WW I aerodrome diorama (http://www.kartonbau.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=8469&threadview=0&page=7) as far as finished by then. His models a worth a look (or two, or three), just a bit on the tiny side (nothing such coarse as 1/144 scale :D).

Michi
  3. Texman

Texman Guest

Thanks Michi, I'll keep an eye open for him/them.

Ray
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Hmmm...that's only an hour or so away. I might show up. Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday?
  5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Well, suffering from a shortage of nr.11 blades, and not finding any in any of the hardware stores here, I'm off to the Messe on Sunday to stock up on basics. I don't suppose anyone knows the stocknumber for the blades in the x-acto compass cutter off hand?

One bonus of this trip is the Subway shop near the convention centre, so I can satisfy my fast food addiction on the way home.
  6. Texman

Texman Guest

Guten Morgen Rick,

I am actually heading down on Friday, gonna try and beat the crowds.

Ray
  7. fluthecrank

fluthecrank Member

sorry guys.........

But there is not enough time for me to visit the exhibition. But enjoy it and post some pics, especially from cardmodels..........

best regards FLU