G'day All

noctum

Jul 9, 2013
Perth, Australia
G'day All,
Im new to site, from Australia and interested in Warhammer 40K and Sci fi models. Very impressed with what I have seen so far. I have started my first card model. It looks a bit rough so Im calling it a practice run.

Cheers Noctum

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for WH40K. Not only do we have an entire sub-forum devoted to it, but we have quite a good size community that is very involved it WH40K as well.
By all means, please post any photos that you have of your project. Everyone loves photos.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome Noctum. Warhammer is alive and well, and there are probably too many models available here and through here than can be built in one life! Welcome aboard. :)

noctum

Jul 9, 2013
Perth, Australia
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Ok here a pic of my first model. Still a bit to learn.
1. cereal box is maybe a bit thick
2. the importance of colouring edges
The dreadnaught was a good starting point due to the decent intructional images attached. I have had a look at others, but the lack of instructions has me scratching my head a bit. So I am open to any suggestions for my next model if you know of any with instructions that I can follow. Also any suggestions to would have improved the one Ive done.

Cheers Noctum

album.php

noctum

Jul 9, 2013
Perth, Australia
Thanks Zathros,
Armourman's Forum is where I got the dreadnaught. I've started on a Nephilim fighter that I found on that forum as well.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Armourman has a forum!! :eek: It's ARMORMAN, the other is a purveyor of Ham and meatballs, America's favorite! :)

logo_flag.png