Gauge Running Slow

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yes, it was running way slow most of yesterday. Some threads I gave up on reading last night because they didn't want to open. When I posted something, it wouldn't return me back from the composition window.

Right now all seems to be OK again.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Uhhh, I take that back,,,, wayyy back. I opened this thread quckly, then it took forever to get back to the main window, then I had trouble reopening this same thread.

This has happened before, but not quite this bad.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I timed it out and clicked on the "go to first new post" arrow on the "Looking back..." thread, and it took 3 minutes to bring it up. I have seen complaints on other forums regarding this problem on the Gauge these past few days.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
I notified Peter, He's working on it. We may have overtaxed the server (again)
Well, it looks like Peter has been working since right now it seems to be back to normal. It's been at it's worse for about 24 hours now, but I've been able to move around quite will the past few minuits now. :DLet's hope it stays that way.:rolleyes:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I have not been able to get on to the forum until now. The front page takes for ever to load. I got on this time by walking away from the computer and when I came back the Gauge was here.

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
still zoooming lightening fast here... loading time is under one second when i open threads into a new window

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
its painfuly slowwwww here, get to 3/4 load in the bar box, then seems to take a nap. and then sudenly says, I was doing somtin, OH, yer this....and pops up the thread, or reply or what ever.....