Gauge "N" Boxcar TGR#101976

Drew1125

TGR #101876 Sighted In KY!

The Gauge boxcar was sighted this afternoon in a K&I freight train here in KY...
The company phoitographer has been dispatched to document this...more on this later!:D ;) :D

Drew1125

Well, my DSL modem is out right now so I'm temporarily back on the dial-up...this might take a while, so please bear with me...

This first shot is of TGR 101976 making it way north in a K&I freight consist...

Attachments

• tgr1.jpg
    tgr1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 168

Drew1125

Our photographer got a little closer for this shot of the train rounding a bend...

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 172

Drew1125

The next morning TGR 101976 is ion its way down the Four Sisters Branch...

Attachments

• mvc-003f.jpg
    mvc-003f.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 160

Drew1125

The car, whis is carrying LCL shipments of spare parts for injection molding equipment, & powdered dyes for making plastics, is being spotted at one of the buildings at the EVM Corp's chemical plant...

Attachments

• mvc-005f.jpg
    mvc-005f.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 161

Drew1125

The next day, 101976 is set out with some other empties bound for the yard, & other destinations...

Attachments

• mvc-006f.jpg
    mvc-006f.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 147

Drew1125

Now the empty car has made its way over to the foundry at the R&L Wrecking Co.
R&L uses scrap metal to produce a variety of products, & 101976 will be picking up a load of drop-forged hardware...

Attachments

• mvc-008f.jpg
    mvc-008f.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 145

Drew1125

And here we see the loaded boxcar, on its way north, to a destination on Catt's Grande Valley RR...

Attachments

• mvc-009f.jpg
    mvc-009f.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 144

Drew1125

It 's been great having the visit from TGR 101976!
I'd like to thank 88fan for making it possible, & would love to participate in something similar in the future!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Looking good Charlie. Wow, that car will have a lot of tales to tell by the time it gets to Arizona. Could you maybe stick in a couple of cases if Kentuky Burbon where no one else will look for it? :rolleyes:Just dont tell Catt where it is:D :D :D

D:cool: N

K.V.Div

Outstanding shots Charlie,:cool: Great job on the buildings.
I wonder what kind of drop-forged hardware Catt is getting and what he is going to do with it when it gets there.:) looking forward to the story.:cool:
Cheers!

Terry

C

Catt

The car is actually bringing parts to repair the main assembly line at MAT Trucks.Oh and enough spare parts to make sure they can fix it in a hurry if it breaks down again,

By the way I allready know about the Kentucky bourbon,but will leave at least one case in the car.:D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Catt!
By the way I allready know about the Kentucky bourbon,but will leave at least one case in the car.:D
Mighty gracious of you, just as long as it's the good stuff.

Aw, I don't know of any bad Kentucky bourbon.:D :D :D

Don