Gauge Members Web Sites

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
If you have a website, or a link to some of your stuff, please let me know if you don't see it here! I'm sure I'm missing someone. If you have no avitar, but get one later, I can update it to reflect that. If you already have an avitar, it wiil update itself if you change it (I think :rolleyes: ).

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
Jan 26, 2001
Canyon City, Oregon, USA
http
Great idea! I would place an avitar after my name, but I am not sure how to go about it. :confused:

I think I got it figured out, but the avitar is too big. I'll have to do some resizing when I get a chance--maybe after Christmas.

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Kewl!

Jon, what a great idea! Thanks for the link. I'm happy to see you playing nicely with the others, and not merely running around your layout with God's Own Magnifying Glass of Retribution and Death! :D :D :D

cheers
;) Val

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
OK, I've added some more. I don't have a real good way to search for who I might be missing. And I don't have a way to tell for sure who's active. I just make a judgement call based on what I see. Soooooo, I'm sure I am missing someone real important. Please let me know who you are. If you are an active lurker, I have surely missed you. Please either come out of lurking for a minute and let us know, or e-mail me or PM me. Also, I'm getting these site from the "members" section. So you should enter your site in under "user cp" to be included.

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
THANKS JON

Thanks for the link, I, like most, now have to update my web pages. I will be off for the holidays so maybe I will have time. I guess I will have to kick some butt of my little people to get some work done. (they been hollerin union!) :rolleyes: :p Thanks, Jim

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Great idea, Jon - thank you for the work!

Only now I realized that I didn't install a link to The Gauge on my homepage. :eek:
Just started Yahoo's Pagebuilder to install it straight away...

Ron