Gauge Mag is Online!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
We had some trouble because as most humble people, Ed never thought of how many people would like to see the on-line mag. Sometimes, all it takes is a litle communication, some troubleshooting and some good ol' know-how and we modelers can fix anything....

We have proved this again, right here on The-Gauge!

Thanks to:
Peter, Spitfire, rich maiorano and I, we have now troubleshooted, beta tested & edited the original magazine. There should not be any more bandwidth problems....

Last but not least - We All Thank Ed - for dedicating his time to thinking of this and designing it!!!!!!!

~~ Mikey - Administrator

Now, for Ed's original post:

Drum roll please......

The Gauge On-line magazine, is........on line.
You can see it here at:
http://www.the-gauge.com/magazine/decmag/decissue.htm
Its short...But with your help....It could be bigger.
Its also listed in geocities, so non-members can see it also.
So lets see some stuff!!!
NARA member #78
"If it ain't broke......Get a bigger hammer"
Flags don't fall on model railroads

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Tyson Rayles said:
Very nice, any chance the format can be changed so you wouldn't have to do the left/right scrolling?

That was done, so we could leave the pics nice & clear - We might keep that on the cover "only" from now on. :) That, of course, depends on the size of the Chosen Picture.. :D :D

Thanks for your input!! Every suggestion will be overlooked..err "looked over"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Excellant,Most Excellant!! I commend your efforts on a job well done.

Now that the labor pains are over........when do we get to start complaining you dont cover this scale or that scale well enough?? :D

F

Fred_M

Tileguy said:
Excellant,Most Excellant!! I commend your efforts on a job well done.

Now that the labor pains are over........when do we get to start complaining you dont cover this scale or that scale well enough?? :D
LOL, or too many newbie articles and too many ads. Let's also not forget the January basic track laying article. Fred

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
To all and sundry.... have just read the MAG.well worth the rollicking I got for burning the tea,(I happen to be cooking at the time),I will definatly be reading future issues,and may even try to subit an artical myself. congratulations to all involved a realy great job.

the modeler that modeled the coaltower from (ceralboard) realy is a talanted modeler, and should by proud of his work. pitty he is not named. again a great job I hope you can keep it up..... have a good one..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ausien said:
To all and sundry.... have just read the MAG.well worth the rollicking I got for burning the tea,(I happen to be cooking at the time),I will definatly be reading future issues,and may even try to subit an artical myself. congratulations to all involved a realy great job.

the modeler that modeled the coaltower from (ceralboard) realy is a talanted modeler, and should by proud of his work. pitty he is not named. again a great job I hope you can keep it up..... have a good one..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That was Robin (Matthyro) here's the original link to our Academy:

http://the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=7104

~~ Sorry to hear about your tea :(

Feel free to submit any articles you want to :) We can always use them. :D :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAL Comet

May 13, 2004
N.W. Georgia
Pitchwife said:
I'm using IE6 and everything is working fine.

I opened the page with IE and got most of the pics, my problem must be with AOL's browser. I know alot of people don't like AOL but, their browser opens pages faster than IE. :mad: