Gauge Layout Party

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Mar 20, 2006.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Well - The Layout Party is finished, but you can still keep adding to your threads... It was a good time and we got a lot of work done between us all :) :)

~~ See you at the next one... Until then - Don't forget the Photo contests :) :)
  2. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

The party was great, thank you for inviting me. Now, are you sure you don't need help cleaning up?

And thanks to everyone for displaying all their work, I really enjoyed it. Some inspirational stuff for sure.
  3. N Gauger

Thanks :) That's why we do these parties, inspiration and fun for all :) It's always nice to learn something on The Gauge :) :) :)
  4. ausien

ausien Active Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: I was invited, and I missed it. how come an old retired guy like me, get more busy now, than when I was working. I got more time(I think)on my hands , but the time goes faster than ever, the do list gets longer,announce1 announce1 the grandkids have this on, or that on,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: or so and so needs this or that,:curse: :curse: well maybe you`ll invite me to the next one.... but the rest of you guys did get a lot done, and from what I seen its a great job... keep it up guys...sign1 sign1 sign1
  5. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Don't feel bad, Steve, I am a semi-young working droid and I still did not get much done.

Of the 15 buildings, 2 still are topless :oops: :rolleyes: and there is no sidewalk, road or right-of-way fence installed. :cry:

Oh well, slow and steady I guess.

Attached Files:

6. zedob

zedob Member

When's the next one? I need to build a layout!
  7. N Gauger

:D We usually take a break in between - about 2 months :)
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Don't know about anyone else, but I got a lot of track to get working before I start on another party :rolleyes: :rolleyes:... and I ain't really finished with this one yet. You'd think with all those LGM stooges8 and BGM,fence1 it would be a piece of cake.:D