Gauge Layout Party

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Well - The Layout Party is finished, but you can still keep adding to your threads... It was a good time and we got a lot of work done between us all :) :)

~~ See you at the next one... Until then - Don't forget the Photo contests :) :)

Gary S.

The party was great, thank you for inviting me. Now, are you sure you don't need help cleaning up?

And thanks to everyone for displaying all their work, I really enjoyed it. Some inspirational stuff for sure.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Thanks :) That's why we do these parties, inspiration and fun for all :) It's always nice to learn something on The Gauge :) :) :)

ausien

:cry: :cry: :cry: I was invited, and I missed it. how come an old retired guy like me, get more busy now, than when I was working. I got more time(I think)on my hands , but the time goes faster than ever, the do list gets longer,announce1 announce1 the grandkids have this on, or that on,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: or so and so needs this or that,:curse: :curse: well maybe you`ll invite me to the next one.... but the rest of you guys did get a lot done, and from what I seen its a great job... keep it up guys...sign1 sign1 sign1

Will_annand

Don't feel bad, Steve, I am a semi-young working droid and I still did not get much done.

Of the 15 buildings, 2 still are topless :eek:ops: :rolleyes: and there is no sidewalk, road or right-of-way fence installed. :cry:

Oh well, slow and steady I guess.

Attachments

• turtle.gif
    turtle.gif
    198 bytes · Views: 50

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
:D We usually take a break in between - about 2 months :)
Don't know about anyone else, but I got a lot of track to get working before I start on another party :rolleyes: :rolleyes:... and I ain't really finished with this one yet. You'd think with all those LGM stooges8 and BGM,fence1 it would be a piece of cake.:D