Gauge - Layout Party

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
I too am impressed with all the work everyone's gotten done during the party!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

C

Catt

Well the party is OVER!.Did you accomplish your goals?

I know I did not,but I made an awesome amount of progress on the layout.I will finish the last few feeders today and at least start the buswires.

spitfire

Originally posted by jmarksbery
Val, what font did you use to make your Lachinger sign. I luv it.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

I just noticed this question now. Sorry about the delay in responding. I used 2 different fonts, the L is from a font called Wilhelm Klingspoor Gottisch (that's quite a mouthful!!) and the rest of the name is in Fette Fraktur.

Val

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
While I am pleased with what I got done during the party it was still less than I hoped to achieve.
Got the corkroadbed completed on the upper level but only got about half of the canyon done.
The party idea sure gets one going.
Thanks guys

spitfire

I am pretty disappointed with what I got done. The major thing I wanted to achieve was to get the rest of the benchwork done, along with tracklaying in the new yard that would be created.

Unfortunately, due to a financial snag, I was unable to accomplish this.

Instead, I spent my time detailing existing buildings and kitbashing a mansard roof. I was quite pleased with how these projects went, but when you consider that's all I got done in 6 weeks, and that even that is not finished yet.....well..... I feel I could have done a lot better.

Val

N Gauger

Well, first, I'd like to thank Catt for helping me through this most difficult time in my life... You were a big help in "covering" for me on the "party". I owe ya one!! :D :thumb: :D :thumb:

For those of you that don't know, My closest Friend had a stroke on Jan 19th & I spent the Spare time that was supposed to go toward the party & the Trestle Bridge from hell, visiting with him in the hospital for 3 weels straight. Until we all knew that he would pull through. I am happy to report that he is home in a wheelchair, but he is doing great!!!!

Now, the other important stuff!! :D :D He said that I should at least try to get some "bridgwork" done while I had the chance and while i didn't finish it, i got this far :) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• 022904g002.jpg
    022904g002.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 78

N Gauger

I have the rear part of the "unstained Trunion" to build. as well as 4 more bents. Then it will be done.. should be about 2-3 weeks :)

I would probably have completed it. Take note of "The gauge Crate" hiding on the right :) as well as the lionel O gauge signal I use for the removable bridge :) :) :)

Attachments

• 022904g005.jpg
    022904g005.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 126

N Gauger

SPRING FLING Layout Party - we'll give this thread a week to finalize & we'll start another Party in April 2004 :D :D :D :D

jon-monon

Hey mikey, it's a Philippine Carabou, unlike African Caribou, these are like water buffalo. They are used as tractors, transportation and suppliers of milk and cheese.

phil12.jpg

N Gauger

Originally posted by jon-monon
Hey mikey, it's a Philippine Carabou, unlike African Caribou, these are like water buffalo. They are used as tractors, transportation and suppliers of milk and cheese.

phil12.jpg

Neat!!!! :thumb: :cool: :thumb: :cool: :thumb: