• Jan 15th to Feb 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jan 29th to March 13th

• February 12th to March 27th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First to vote! I feel like one of those little towns in New Hampshire where the whole town votes at midnight.

Ok, lets close the ballot and let me have my way.

I voted the middle choice. It's going to take a month for me just to prepare.

Wayne

Added: First time party-goer!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Whoops!! Seanm has reminded me that I forgot to post the particulars :) :)

The Rules:

~~~ Anything Model Railroading Related is ok - anything you decide to start for your layout or finish a section or project that you already started.

~~~ Pics are always a good thing (Eye Candy isn't fattening)

~~~ You have to have some idea on what you can do in 1 month or 6 weeks It feels good to actually accomplish something like this

~~~ H A V E :) F U N -- If you ain't enjoying it....You ain't doing it right!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ The Party is set up so that you can get feedback on any progress you make or problems you need answered. You can ask any questions during the party that pertain to the work you are doing in order to get it finished within the 6 weeks :)

~~~ you are encouraged to help other party goers in their progress

Here's the links to the last 3 Gauge Layout Parties :) :)

Gauge Party 4

Gauge Party 3

Gauge 2nd layout Party

.........and us veterans can look back on what we have done too :D :D

seanm

Oct 11, 2004
Sunny CA
www.pegnsean.net
I voted for the 15th cause I have a week off at near then and can get a good start.....but what ever it is, I will be participating. Just purchased over $500 worth of track and turnouts to get started. Benchwork is almost done. Maybe it will be the helix for my project.... we shall see.

C

Catt

Ok Mikey,here's my plan.

1. Get all the track that is already down wired up so I can at least run a train back and forth.

2. Once 1 is done I hope to get the track laid up to the proposed industrial park.

3. Get the HOn30 layout wired and in runable condition.

4. Scratchbuild some cars for the HOn30 railroad (am currently scratchbuilding a passenger coach right now).

There are other things on the list but I'll get these done before I worry about them.

By the way I will be starting on the layout on 1-9-05 irregardless of the actually party staring time. :D

revandy

Nov 2, 2004
Cumberland RI
I'm a newby, but went with the middle one, I figure by them the hubbub of the Holidays will be over, the wallet a little fatter, and it will give me the incentive to start the benchwork going!
RevAndy

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
revandy said:
I'm a newby, but went with the middle one, I figure by them the hubbub of the Holidays will be over, the wallet a little fatter, and it will give me the incentive to start the benchwork going!
RevAndy

That's Exactly why we do these parties... :D :D You have been assimulated...resistance is futile!!! :D :D Motivation is our best "Side Effect" for these parties... now figure out how much you want to acomplish in 6 weeks 76 Go for it - once the party starts :) :)

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Catt! said:
Ok Mikey,here's my plan.

1. Get all the track that is already down wired up so I can at least run a train back and forth.

2. Once 1 is done I hope to get the track laid up to the proposed industrial park.

3. Get the HOn30 layout wired and in runable condition.

4. Scratchbuild some cars for the HOn30 railroad (am currently scratchbuilding a passenger coach right now).

There are other things on the list but I'll get these done before I worry about them.

By the way I will be starting on the layout on 1-9-05 irregardless of the actually party staring time. :D

LOL Catt! Yeah - we know how dedicated you are :) :) Best of Luck & take some pics!!! :D

COCentralRR

Dec 31, 2004
Longmont, CO
Wow, what a great way to prod me into working on my layout! I vote for the middle selection; I had no idea how expensive Thomas the train was for my daughter, my plastic needs to recover!