Gauge Layout Party No. IV

GP IV -- When do we roll out of the station????

• Sept 25 to Nov 6 - I'm ready Now!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 2 to Novemvber 13

• Oct 9 to November 20 - The weekend before Thanksgiving

• Oct 27 to November 27 - Ends the Sunday after Thanksgiving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well - I remembered a couple days late, But I got it! :)

When would you be ready to start the------- 4th Gauge Layout Construction & Building & Tweaking & Modeling & Researching Party??????

Why the long name???? To let everyone know that you can do anything "Layout or Model Railroading" related during this party.

If you want to go out & take a Pic of a Prototype train or building that you need to detail part of your layout --- go for it!! If you want to buy a book that will help you with your layout & do a book report (small & short) Please do!!! You may help a fellow Gauge Member to decide to buy the book.

Anything that will help you create or add anything to your layout is a valid reason for joining this party.

No matter when we start this one - it'll take us to Thanksgiving :) The holidays are approaching fast!!!!

Here's the link to the 3rd Layout Party

Well, Pick a choice on the Poll & Post a reply stating what you hope to accomplish in 6 Weeks worth of work. :) We'll sign you up.

The Rules:

~~~ Anything Model related is ok - research is ok on this one, but we have to have some feedback on what you are learning!!!

~~~ Pics are always a good thing (Eye Candy isn't fattening) :D

~~~ You have to have some idea on what you can do in 1 month or 6 weeks :) It feels good to actually accomplish something like this :) :)

~~~ H A V E :) F U N -- If you ain't enjoying it....You ain't doing it right!!!!!!!!!!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Hopefully the yard work will be complete and I can get back to the layout. What a time to do landscaping but that will make things easier next spring.
I prefer an October start for that reason.

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
I'm ready now! I have joined a club and I am currently working on a module. I need to have it done before November, so the sooner we start the better. (Even though whether we start or not I will still work on it.) I would also like to finish my turntable, detail a couple loco's and start on some benchwork? I have some materials and I am just waiting for myself to give myself the ok to go at it. LETS PARTY!!!!!

Freelancer

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I am ready, well sort of. Hopefully I can have more time this time around. I got about 75% of what I planned to the last time done.

I picked the October 9 to November 20 because it almost gets me out of my son’s football season which will equate into more available time for me.

C

Catt

I have decided not to make any specific plans for the next party.Gonna just go with the flow and see what happens :D .

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well I am itching to go. I have narrowed down my objectives to either working some more on the Passenger Station Diorama I did in Party #2 or weathering a steam locomotive and some minor detailing.

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Any Time Is Train Time!

Well, anytime is fine with me, as I'm still trying to find time to get to the only thing I really wanted to get at last party...trackwork. I did get a little done, but still have a way to go to get that elusive full circuit running.